Question for Mi Mix 3 EU rom users

jericho246

Members
Dec 12, 2018
Does *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* work? I can't test it because I still have to wait 22 hours to unlock the bootloader. But I had some problems with China Stable ROM and *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, because the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* was very laggy. I had to install China Dev ROM in order to fix that. So has anyone tested *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* on EU Rom yet? Thanks in advance for your replies.

Does *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* work? I can't test it because I still have to wait 22 hours to unlock the bootloader. But I had some problems with China Stable ROM and *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, because the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* was very laggy. I had to install China Dev ROM in order to fix that. So has anyone tested *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* on EU Rom yet? Thanks in advance for your replies.
yep works good on xiaomi.eu

Which *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* Port do you use? I've been using BSG MI8_V1H but it doesn't use both back lenses as far as I know.
I don't know is a port that use both lens for our device

Inviato dal mio MIX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk