Question regarding MIUI Global 11.0.3.0 Bugs

zekhor

Members
Nov 17, 2019
Hey everyone, my XiaoMi Mi 9T Pro recently got an OTA MIUI 11.0.3.0 (QFKEUXM) update (I update w/o factory reset)
After trying for like a few days, i notice some issues
1.Setting screen to light up when new notification come in, it won't light up (Previously at MIUI10 don't have this issue). If change to Pulse animation it will works, but not always, unless with AOD is on.

2. Battery life seems worst than MIUI 10, before that I able to get 6 hours SOT per charge, but now with MIUI11, I only hit about 3~4 hours SOT, and standby drain seems so much worst too. I seen other claims that they can hit even more SOT and standby time with MIUI11, but sadly that's not my case here.

Does anyone have these issues? Or should I do a update with reset to solve these issues?

Hey everyone, my XiaoMi Mi 9T Pro recently got an OTA MIUI 11.0.3.0 (QFKEUXM) update (I update w/o factory reset)
1.Setting screen to light up when new notification come in, it won't light up (Previously at MIUI10 don't have this issue). If change to Pulse animation it will works, but not always, unless with AOD is on.

2. Battery life seems worst than MIUI 10, before that I able to get 6 hours SOT per charge, but now with MIUI11, I only hit about 3~4 hours SOT, and standby drain seems so much worst too. I seen other claims that they can hit even more SOT and standby time with MIUI11, but sadly that's not my case here.

Does anyone have these issues? Or should I do a update with reset to solve these issues?
Not sure you are not with official rom release?
I don't know about your phone but eu stable is upgraded to android 10.
If right, report bugs in appropriate section.

I've got the same problem with notifications! I hope they fix it soon. I haven't find problems with battery life tho