Questions about headphone settings

bear0610

Members
Aug 22, 2021
If I set the region to China, the headphone settings will show more options (such as noise reduction, firmware update, etc.)
If set to other regions, these options will not be available. My headphones are the Chinese version of Xiaomi Buds 4 Pro. I hope this problem can be solved!

I don't actually see the problem. It's the same case with the Mi Home app: if you have, for example, a Chinese Router model, then the Region in the app has to be set to China Mainland.

I don't actually see the problem. It's the same case with the Mi Home app: if you have, for example, a Chinese Router model, then the Region in the app has to be set to China Mainland.
I don't think it has anything to do with the "Mi Home" app, it's more likely to be the "Bluetooth Extension" app. When I change the system region to China, I can see the options to change the noise cancellation on my headset, but if I change it to the UK or elsewhere, the noise cancellation options are not visible at all, and even in the interconnect center on HyperOS. Can you change the "Bluetooth Extension" region restriction section?