Questions About Redmi 3 Pro Latest Stable Rom

pancaek

Members
May 26, 2016
So, I just got my bootloader unlocked today and I wentahead and installed TWRP and flashed the latest stable rom for the redmi 3 pro (IDO). So far it all seems pretty good, apart from two things.

When I need to type in something, the keyboard will pop up as usual but then immediatly minimize again before I can do anything.

Secondly, when I go into messaging, it will open up and immediatly close again. Same thing with "phone" and " contacts" I do not have a sim card inserted at the moment, but I don't think that should have an impact on this?

Hi. I'm using latest stable rom and I haven't got this problems. Have you made necessary steps for installation new Rom? In particular, did you make wipes?

Inviato dal mio Redmi 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi. Thanks for your suggestion. I also put my question on reddit and I completely forgot to make wipes! I just finished making wipes and installing the rom again, and now everything seems to work just fine again. :)

Hi, I have also redmi 3 pro with the latest stable rom 7.3.2.0 and I noticed that battery lasts less than the previous version. Does it happen to you? Which rom have you flashed?

I have installed the latest weekly rom. I can't say I have noticed any major battery changes. With my kind of use I easily still have more than 25% at the end of the day. Then again I have only used it outside of the house for a few days now, so I don't have a good view on its general battery life yet.

How you finding Google play on the latest stable?
It's pretty much broken on mine on the latest stable, think I'm going to have to revert later

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

7.3.2.0 Ido has a major bug with Google play service. Dont install! I use latest weekly, it works like a charm.

Reactions: qbert
Stable 7.3.1.0 also works fine if you don't want weekly.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi 3 mit Tapatalk

But has no support of unlock app via fingerprint. And a bug in the Security App...

I installed 7.3.2.0 version because I can't install google play store and services in the chinese rom. Anyone know how to do that?

You have to apply to unlock. Search on the internet on how to do that.
At the moment you can reset from settings

I can confirm that everything on the weekly works like a charm. Haven't found anything that doesn't work like it's supposed to yet.

I'm back on 7.3.1.0 stable luckily I backed up with twrp prior to updating.
Google not working properly on latest stable.

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk