Radio off after install EU Rom (Resolved)

i canceled nothing, thats the twrp after flashing it...
but that was not the question if your or my twrp decrypt or not, i only want tp know the target partition for the images.

You writing wrong. You can try fasboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin or fastboot flash modem_ab NON-HLOS.BIN
Downloaded houji_eea_global_images_OS1.0.14.0.UNCEUXM_14.0 and took the NON-HLOS.bin file, flashed successfully with command fastboot flash modem_ab NON-HLOS.BIN.
Still I have no signal. Any further ideas?

Just wanted to add a tip for flashing updates:

After downloading and unpacking an update, edit the update_rom script for your system and comment out the two lines with modem and modemfirmware.
Then flash as normal and you won't have to reflash global modem afterwards unless you need a newer version of the modem.

do i have to put/change the modem images in the rom befor flashing? i am right? or what i have to do @enemix
My method skips flashing those files (and keeps the ones that are already on the phone). So you don't need to copy anything.

Looks like this on Linux (and macOS), on Windows you can add "REM " before the lines instead of #

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240317_175427.png
    Screenshot_20240317_175427.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: SpreeWolf
@Kacper Skrzypek Since there is a new global ROM
I downloaded fastboot ROM, but couldn't find modemfirmware.img and modem.img. Is there a way to get that files or should we instead just flash non-hlos.bin?
These files are there, but they are renamed. NON-HLOS.bin = modem, MODEM-FW.bin = modemfirmware.

Reactions: Tom158
Thanks for clarifying. Do I have to rename both .bin files before flashing or is it not necessary?