Random Reboot Mi4

Michele96

Members
Sep 19, 2015
Hi guys i have one problem , yesterday my mi4 (LTE) version suddenly restarted, even today I do not understand why , I have a stable Android 7.1.5 KK

but the 7.1.2 and too old .. then I being Italian I would not have the global rom , I was also thinking about upgrading to 7.5.2 eu

but the 7.1.2 and too old .. then I being Italian I would not have the global rom , I was also thinking about upgrading to 7.5.2 eu
I am testing now 6.7.21 global rom on Mi4, Italian is well available, give it a try.

But before just try a wipe cache Dalvik

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Can I switch to the KK version 7.5.2 eu from doing just wipe cache and Dalvik ? however, where I find the error log of the place so here

7.5.2 I not kk, do you mean 7.1.2?

I know but I would like to upgrade to a different version, so was wondering can I switch to a 6.0 Android .. without any problem ? and if I want to give a downgrade as I do?

It works, wipe cache+Dalvik + cache under twrp.

ok , to make a downgrade to a 4.4 to a 6.0 I should do to wipe it? anyway i partitions together since the stable and u do not have separate partitions

ok , to make a downgrade to a 4.4 to a 6.0 I should do to wipe it? anyway i partitions together since the stable and u do not have separate partitions
To me you need to répartition for 7.1.2 global rom with dual boot

because to make a downgrade , you must install a global rom.KK , not just install a stable eu without having the double partitions ?

Global to use repartition scripts through miflash, then you can stay global rom or move to twrp and xiaomi.eu, it s your choice.

Envoyé de mon MI 4W en utilisant Tapatalk

I am using MIUI8 Dev, tried stable too. Seems not to reboot when I use 2.4ghz wifi only. Last time on 5ghz it kept rebooting at home.