Random Reboot

jimmy.id

Members
Aug 23, 2015
my mi5c having random reboot, i already downgrade or try different version rom but it didn't solve the problem, please help. thanks

yup by itself, even when i'm not opening any apps, do you face similar problem?
no, i'm not but maybe it's battery problem? if you've installed another ROM and still same issue appares, i think it's not System problem, maybe it's phisycal problem like battery... you have to check for this, pay attantion maybe it happens only on when battery is on same percentage. e.g. i had Samsung and it was happening when phone was at 30-35% of battery, it was rebooting or turning off by itself :(

my mi5c having random reboot, i already downgrade or try different version rom but it didn't solve the problem, please help. thanks
You use Xiaomi.eu rom/ China rom? You have 2 sim cards in phone?

no, i'm not but maybe it's battery problem? if you've installed another ROM and still same issue appares, i think it's not System problem, maybe it's phisycal problem like battery... you have to check for this, pay attantion maybe it happens only on when battery is on same percentage. e.g. i had Samsung and it was happening when phone was at 30-35% of battery, it was rebooting or turning off by itself :(
okay i'll try to monitor the battery, thank you for your advice

i use xiaomi eu rom weekly and using only one card
Try change sim slot and do a clean all flash via xiaomiflash with last china developer fastboot rom. Flash twrp, Format data, flash xiaomi.eu rom, do wipe cache, dalvik, data, internal storage, reboot to system.

I've this problem to,my be this is major bug on this device beside cropped display on video apps,I hope this will be disappear in latest miui update soon

Sent from my MI 5C using Tapatalk