Random restarts & kernel panic

Im really sorry but i have no solution if the wire brush didnt work :(
You seem to have either a bad battery or bad battery connection.
Remove the back cover of the phone so you see the battery is it "loose" or is it sitting tight and nice?
If its loose try finding a piece of paper or card board to fit in between so it makes a better connection :)

I disassembled the Xiaomi completely and reassembled. I have looked at the connectors that connect the battery and i realized that the third connector is looser than the rest. Then I pressed a little more connectors and made a full battery charge via a portable charger.

Until now Xiaomi not restarted by itself, and also has no decreases in battery.

I rebooted the device several times, and the status of the batteries remains the same (or close to it) when it was before restarting.

I received some calls and everything worked perfectly. But it all with a backup battery. The original battery keeps rebooting the device.

But earlier, the backup battery also restarted the phone. So I do not know which step solved the problem. But I have to test it for a few more days to see if it really was all right.

Thank you!

Ps: Text made ​​with help of "Google Translate"

^^
It's seems much better now! Anyway, i'll buy another original battery for some tests...! Thank all of you guys! Xiaomi it's a great phone, when works! Kidding xD

o/

Noup, still having random reboots. Thinking about throwing my mione in trash box :)