Redmi Note 13 Pro + 5G [zircon] Root, TWRP

Hello to the forum. I m searching for 4 days now ,about how to root and twrp my redmi note 13 pro+ .I have allready bricked my device once (was hyperos) now im forced to go back in miui14 again ,as there is no fastboot hyperos rom out there .I wonder why this device is not suported ?Please if someone managed to flash twrp or just rooted this smartphone help us here !

mrfieldlc4

I wonder why this device is not suported ?

Because it uses a MediaTek chipset.

But you can go to Patreon where it is supported.

Because it uses a MediaTek chipset.

But you can go to Patreon where it is supported.
Of course i understand is your decision. Im talking generally about "suport" .But thank you anyway !

Code:
Unable to sucessfully ROOT :)

Magisk Error.jpg

Certificate. The device cannot be rooted easily :(

Last edited:
Reactions: mrfieldlc4
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta_ab vbmeta.img
fastboot flash vendor_boot_ab vendor_boot-zircon.img
fastboot reboot recovery
So you successfully done it? What version of twrp did you use? I'm currently in miui 14,android 13, eu version

Hello to the forum. I m searching for 4 days now ,about how to root and twrp my redmi note 13 pro+ .I have allready bricked my device once (was hyperos) now im forced to go back in miui14 again ,as there is no fastboot hyperos rom out there .I wonder why this device is not suported ?Please if someone managed to flash twrp or just rooted this smartphone help us here !
you must patch init_boot which is found in your fastboot firmware with magisk then flash with fastboot with the command (fastboot flash init_boot_a init_boot.img)
(fastboot flash init_boot_b init_boot.img)
then restart and complete the procedure with magisk then normally your phone will be rooted it worked on my zircon

as there is no fastboot hyperos rom out there .I wonder why this device is not suported ?Please if someone managed to flash twrp or just rooted this smartphone help us here !
Some versions of MIUI are unable to root, but majority can be.
There is a lot of fastboot or recovery roms for A13 or A14.