Rebooting during calls

snowglyder

Members
Nov 18, 2010
I have an Evo running 0.11.12 that I flashed a few days ago. I love the look and performance of this ROM! Had a few issues with the phone just randomly rebooting. This morning I was on the phone and all of a sudden I couldn't hear the other person. So I looked at my screen, and it was rebooting. They called back and we were talking for a few minutes, and it happened again... then another time after that! I noticed yesterday morning that I looked at my phone a few times and it had rebooted on its own. Any thoughts?

Normal install, no themes or MIUI addons. Here's how I flashed: Running RA 1.8, wiped data and all cache twice, flashed 0.11.12, rebooted, Titanium Backup to restore apps only, then data on a few of them. Already have latest radios, I think... ends in 09.01 right? I came from CM6.1 RC1 and didn't have any random reboots there.

Another issue that isn't huge is when running the Engadget app, I can't scroll down to the bottom so I can press "Next" to see more articles. It bounces the page up no matter how slow I try to scroll it. Any tips on this too?

have you tried flashing a different kernal?

If not, check out the kernal thread and try out some new ones, hopefully it gets the issue fixed for you.

I haven't tried that, but I'll check it out. Thanks for the tip!

Sent from my Evo using the miui-dev.com Forums App

I tried out toasts kernel, had one reboot but worked great worth amazing battery life! Flashed 11.19 and hasn't rebooted yet. So yeah, kernel seemed like the issue. Thanks!

Evo sent from the MIUI forum app

Just a suggestion remove any theme and try it again

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App