Recent menu and multi app navigation

elcaramelo94

Members
Jan 20, 2017
I'm using the latest weekly rom and always used poco launcher as my main system launcher. However recently I came across an issue when using a 3rd party launcher the recent app menu when trying to switch between apps.

when pressing the recent button the open apps and preview if available are shown but as soon as I try to tap in an app to select it or scroll to view the other open apps it lags for a bit and all previews vanish and cannot select any app.

I really did not want to flash the stable rom to come across this issue. Can someone using a 3rd party launcher in the stable rom has the same issue?

resolve it with flashing a custom rom other than miui based. needing several apps to have access basic android functionalities is just dumb

Yep it's dumb. Recently tock the step and changed to another AOSP rom since (unofficial) TWRP has working android 12 decryption support. But that version can not decrypt older android versions. Maybe not even boot into older android roms.

Finally working gesture control with third party launchers, no recent bug, no forced stopping of background apps (vpn, accubattery and similar) and no delayed notification trouble as of now.
Seems just some miui goodies (themable AOD/Lockscreen) missing in my rom choice. Maybe rom changing again when erofs is used in more custom roms :)
For anyone interested. Telegram seems more active than XDA for our device.