New Recents stuttering with EU ROM on Poco F2

samvdkris

Members
Nov 25, 2020
I installed the EU ROM (weekly build, but I've also tried the stable version) on my phone today. Most stuff seems to work fine, but I'm having some issues with the recents menu stuttering pretty bad. I also can't double-tap the recents navbar button to switch to the last app (instead it seems to reopen the recents menu), which is really annoying as that is a feature I used a lot.

Is this a known/common problem? And if not, how would I go about troubleshooting this? I am rooted, but haven't installed a lot of "weird" stuff yet.

Here's a screen recording demonstrating the problem

Hi, I recently bought the poco f2 pro as I love video games and I'm a pro player. I am experiencing numerous problems with the touch. I looked at guides on the net and going to change the settings of the video game turbo for each app and increasing the sensitivity to the corners the situation did not improve.They have created a phone for games, where you can only lose. But is it possible that after all these months the developers still haven't noticed it? I am really disappointed and would like to know if they are trying to fix the problem.