[recovery][twrp] Twrp 3.0.2 From 4pda.ru

haha... funny..

i somehow thoght it was possible to request another type of verification, but can't check at the moment as I don't have a desktop right now
only if you do the register which I haven't... but thanks

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

haha... funny..

i somehow thoght it was possible to request another type of verification, but can't check at the moment as I don't have a desktop right now
only if you do the register which I haven't... but thanks

It's not that easy. I cannot create an account due to the captcha. Why Russians are so sovinists... we don't want to steal their knowledge, even Chinese sites are more welcoming. I think it's a forgotten rivalry that has roots from Soviet Union times. But at least with Greeks they must be more welcoming.. we are the Orthodox arc... haha

first rule of 4pda is knowledge of russian, you should use only russian on 4pda (not even ukranian or belorussian lol), so russian captcha check you knowledge of russian, but if somebody wanna to register there please use russian to talk to other people

Also if you PM me i will translate captcha for you, just let me know

Reactions: kamakasnh
first rule of 4pda is knowledge of russian, you should use only russian on 4pda (not even ukranian or belorussian lol), so russian captcha check you knowledge of russian, but if somebody wanna to register there please use russian to talk to other people

Also if you PM me i will translate captcha for you, just let me know
you forgot to say, that it should be written in cyrillic ;)

Reactions: kamakasnh