Redmi 10C ROM for Future

zonka

Members
Aug 2, 2016
Hii.. i'm recently buying Redmi 10C..
Chipset is Snapdragon 680..

for future there is possibility EU Rom for Redmi 10C ??
i'm little worried because there is no Chinese Firmware for this phone..
as far as we know EU Rom based from Chinese Rom..

i'm buying this phone because usually Snapdragon have TWRP/Orangefox Recovery, and EU Rom usually make cusrom for Snapdragon Chipset..
(i'm always avoid Mediatek because no Custom/Development)

Hii.. i'm recently buying Redmi 10C..
Chipset is Snapdragon 680..

for future there is possibility EU Rom for Redmi 10C ??
i'm little worried because there is no Chinese Firmware for this phone..
as far as we know EU Rom based from Chinese Rom..

i'm buying this phone because usually Snapdragon have TWRP/Orangefox Recovery, and EU Rom usually make cusrom for Snapdragon Chipset..
(i'm always avoid Mediatek because no Custom/Development)
yah there should be one coming i think, if there's no Chinese rom it will be taken from Global ROM and Xiaomi EU modifications will be made, thats how it is on the Xiaomi 11T Pro

yah there should be one coming i think, if there's no Chinese rom it will be taken from Global ROM and Xiaomi EU modifications will be made, thats how it is on the Xiaomi 11T Pro
Actually, no. Conditions for a device to be supported: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/supported-devices.65673/
Redmi 10C has a 720p resolution, while we only support 1080p and 1440p resolution devices.
Please, don't buy trash devices if you wish to use our ROMs.

Last edited:
i hope so.. but actually not get, as Igor said..

actually 720p is not trash..
720p still needed for budget phone.. hahaa

Last edited:
Actually, no. Conditions for a device to be supported: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/supported-devices.65673/
Redmi 10C has a 720p resolution, while we only support 1080p and 1440p resolution devices.
oh nooo...
reason number 4 still confusing me.. please remove it.. hahaa

since long time ago my primary reason buying new phone is combo of "Xiaomi + EU Rom + TWRP/Orangefox", like my another phone RN3 & RN7..

Buying Redmi 10C (for my Brother) i think will be get EU Rom, because is Snapdragon..
my predicted fail

i know other cusrom like Masik, Lineage, Pixel Experience etc, but i still comfort with EU Rom..

*btw my brother's Redmi 8 currently using EU Rom, this phone also 720p..

Last edited:
Luckily i'm buying via Online Shop yesterday, and still not receive this phone(status still delivering)..

is good idea better sell this phone after received it and move to RN11??
maybe price still high because still Sealed (i hope)..

FYI price in my country Indonesia:
Redmi 10C 4/64 = $131
Redmi Note 11 4/128 = $172

Luckily i'm buying via Online Shop yesterday, and still not receive this phone(status still delivering)..

is good idea better sell this phone after received it and move to RN11??
maybe price still high because still Sealed (i hope)..

FYI price in my country Indonesia:
Redmi 10C 4/64 = $131
Redmi Note 11 4/128 = $172
make sure it is snapdragon, maybe you can send us a link

We can't afford to handle special cases, with the rate of new devices Xiaomi is releasing.
i definitely agree with it, xiaomi is sadly releasing phones too quickly

make sure it is snapdragon, maybe you can send us a link

i definitely agree with it, xiaomi is sadly releasing phones too quickly
If you look at our supported devices table, you'll see that 720p devices are not there anymore. Too many devices as it is.
release too quickly + most using Mediatek..

oke.. thankz for u all..
better i sell and spend more money to buy RN11..

The Redmi 10C is not trash just because it doesn't have an FHD+ panel, in fact the Redmi 8 was supported until end of support with a slower chipset and with an HD+ panel.
Time changes, our life circumstances change as well. Your statement does nothing to negate those facts.

Reactions: gogocar62
It's a budget phone, not everyone wishes to spend extra for a resolution that is satisfactory for COMPUTER screens for the majority of the population. There is absolutely no reason to buy above 1080p for phones and calling 720p phones trash is outright foolish, you might as well burn your money if you think otherwise.

Buy what you want. No one is forcing you to do anything. It is only your choice.
Developers of "custom ROMs" have the same choice as to which devices to support. You have no right to demand anything from custom ROM creators.

It's a budget phone, not everyone wishes to spend extra for a resolution that is satisfactory for COMPUTER screens for the majority of the population. There is absolutely no reason to buy above 1080p for phones and calling 720p phones trash is outright foolish, you might as well burn your money if you think otherwise.
First of all, I didn't call them trash because of their resolution, I call them trash because they are always accompanied by lowest tier hardware, pathetic SoC and toy-grade build quality.
Second of all, like gogocar62 said, you can buy whatever you want, but your choices have nothing to do with us.