Redmi 3 Multirom Install Tutorial

Hi everybody,
My redmi 3 pro doesn't update weekly, it seems to me.
Furthermore when I try to set the download limit it doesn't show the usual screenshot but this Screenshot_2016-05-22-15-26-27_com.android.providers.downloads.ui.png
Can anybody help me?
Thanks a lot.

I flashed the stable of 23 and I had problems with the play store I formatted several times but I had to put the previous version .... I can not understand why this happens to me only

Can I install the xiaomi.eu_multi_ido_6.5.19_v7-5.1 via Mi Flash?

My unit has locked bootloader and without root.

Thank you.

Hi! You have to unlock the bootloader. I suggest find guide. It's very sample. Good luck

Inviato dal mio Redmi 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

1. First install 7.0.11 to your phone with Update App.

How am I supposed to find the update app when everything on this phone is unreadable. Can someone give me more detailed steps to follow to get rid of all the bloatware? I'm going nuts atm

Hey guys, i just need a Quick answer :p
I own a note2 Prime, so i have no experience with locked bootloader...

A friend of mine will buy a redmi 3pro, can i just unlock the bootloader with xiaomi Account, Flash twrp and install the newest xiaomi.eu Rom? Or do i have to use adb, root...?

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 2 mit Tapatalk

Hi guys, I'm lost with the unlocking the bootloader part.
I have 2 (Kenzo) phones that are bootloader locked and therefore non rooted.

I have a MIUI 7.1 Stable Version V7.1.9.0.0.LHOCNCL that does work pretty good but wont update (vendor rom)

And i have a Chinese version that's in MIUI 8 stable.
This has 2 types of the Chinese language and 1 English (with lots of Chinese in it)
Should have send this one back but i thought it would'nt be a big problem to get an European Rom onto it.
WRONG!

I would like to get TWRP on them both to install an EU Rom.
So far i downloaded over 32GB of Roms and various tools and followed many different forum unlocking stories.
Also applied for unlocking code the official way and waited for too long.
- strange effect after login in with my phone number on Mi i get calls from Brazil? and Lampang?
Makes me wonder.....?

Mi PC suite gives me all sorts of "cant, wont, unable, failed"messages on both phones.
So that's no go. (explanation would be the unofficial Roms being present)

On the phones itself working with the "updater" and placing a Rom in the root or even in downloaded_rom directory as some say gives me various errors (obviously?) can't verify or not suited etc.

The ADB way then? I can get both phones recognized by Windhose and the "adb devices" command returns with a serial.
then edl works also. flashing a prepared Rom with emmc_appsboot.mbn and all the rules that come with MiFlash are followed to the letter. then the error caused by spaces is solved and then the error x8000.??? is solved and the next error appears.
for every new error i get i need to read a book and follow 100 links to find 50% of those to be dead ones just to get it solved.

It seems there is not yet? a truly working solution for this locked bootloader even tho some ppl claim for it to be simple???

The state of the Chines phone is now in bootloop, i can get into flashboot so i guess i can get it to work again but it makes no sense.

I like these phones (at least the one that's working in my native Dutch language) But this bootlocked #$#$^!! is killing it.

Suggestivo you get the l'unlock code and unlock phone ufficially then you Can go with flashing unofficial rom like xiaomi.eu or others. In the meantime, you Can flash with miflash beta the latest fastboot global dev rom using edl mode, and you will get a working phone with International rom, with a bit of cinese apps,but far better that vendor rom. If you search there are plenty of guides, you must pick One and go flashing.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks,
The status of the phone is now: or in bootloop (showing MI endlessly) or in fastboot mode.
ADB is useless at this point.

Here is what happens when i try MiFlash beta,
I boot the phone into fastboot mode and is recognized by MiFlash.
selected the fastboot global dev rom (extracted in root) kenzo_global_images_V7.1.8.0.

Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm Latest Global Developer Version Fastboot

Refresh... FLASH !
0.3 seconds later...
MiFlash reports that the bat files are missing but i can see them.
Downloaded again and tried other rom versions also but with same result.
XiaomiFlash reports "remote device is locked cannot flash"

So...?

Thanks,
The status of the phone is now: or in bootloop (showing MI endlessly) or in fastboot mode.
ADB is useless at this point.

Here is what happens when i try MiFlash beta,
I boot the phone into fastboot mode and is recognized by MiFlash.
selected the fastboot global dev rom (extracted in root) kenzo_global_images_V7.1.8.0.

Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm Latest Global Developer Version Fastboot

Refresh... FLASH !
0.3 seconds later...
MiFlash reports that the bat files are missing but i can see them.
Downloaded again and tried other rom versions also but with same result.
XiaomiFlash reports "remote device is locked cannot flash"

So...?

So i took the phone apart while watching a tutorial on how to reset some pins on the mainboard...
Then i saw another video that used a command that could be sent into the phone whilst in fastboot mode.
i tried that and the phone immediately was in download mode.
now ADB works again :) flashed a rom (with the unlocked mmc) and hooray!
My nightmare is over. Thanks and happy tinkering :)

hello guys.. so i have the stable miui 8.0.1.0 for about a week and everything was going fine...until today when the phone started restarting by itself. i didn't event touched the phone and in keeps restarting every 15 minutes. do you guys think it's a hardware problem or a software problem? thanks