Redmi 3 Pro Multi Language

MarcoBarth55

Members
May 11, 2016
Hello, I need some help
I dont know how to get the global rom for redmi 3 pro on my phone without root, is this posssible and how?

I want to get this rom: xiaomi.eu_multi_ido_V7.3.1.0.LHPCNDD_v7-5.1

How to do this ?

If you have unlocked bootloader the flash this ZIP via TWRP otherwise you have to wait for a MiFlash Version oder XIAOMI to unlock your bootloader.
It' often enough explained in this Forum

for LOCKED Bootloader you have to boot into "download mode" and use MiFlash like explained to flash the MiFlash Version

google for "miui official ROM"
select Redmi 3 and the "Flash Guide"

If you have unlocked bootloader the flash this ZIP via TWRP otherwise you have to wait for a MiFlash Version oder XIAOMI to unlock your bootloader.
It' often enough explained in this Forum

for LOCKED Bootloader you have to boot into "download mode" and use MiFlash like explained to flash the MiFlash Version

google for "miui official ROM"
select Redmi 3 and the "Flash Guide"

Could You, please, explain where can we get ROM to flash with MiFlash? All I could find was xiaomi.eu_redmi3_v7.1.3.0.lhpcnck_5.1_miflash and with this ROM Redmi 3 Pro has problems with sim card/reception. Where can we find newer versions but for MiFlash? We have ROMs for TWRP but not for MiFlash.
I'm still waiting for permission to unlock bootloader...

go to www. en.miui. com /

then to Download section
then select Redmi 3
near the green download button you can find the "Flashin Guide" --> go to there

then select "Fastboot update" on the left side, here you have all links you need

It's very difficult because i'am not able to post Links because I'm to new here :/

The Problem is the only version I find are two chinese version (stable and dev.)

And I want a gobal version.. where do I get it for the Mi Flash Tool?

There is no proper global MiFlash version for redmi 3 pro. We need to wait for bootloader unlock or new global MiFlash version.

Wysłane z mojego D6503 przy użyciu Tapatalka