Redmi 4, No Signal After Installing Xiaomi.eu Rom

filip Rebro

Members
Jan 23, 2016
Hello, I got a new Redmi 4 with default partialy english rom, I unlocked bootloader, installed twrp and xiaomi.eu rom, but I have no signal and when I connect to Wifi it just shows the carrier and no signal, and when I try to call it says that mobile network is unavailable
Thanks for any help.

Odoslané z MI 4W pomocou Tapatalku

Hi, I had the same problem with my Redmi 3 Pro. In the end was a phone problem not only software.
I have sent it to seller during Christmas holidays and I'm still waiting it from RMA

Inviato dal mio Redmi 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

But when I had the default rom, it worked with no problem, anyways thanks for fast reply

Odoslané z MI 4W pomocou Tapatalku

The same for me, but when I installed again default ROM the problem return after few days of normal usage.
They tell me the first period it's only lucky.

I hope your problem have another solution.

Inviato dal mio Redmi 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

With chinese miui 8.0.3.0 my redmi4 prada was working good. After installing xiaomi.eu rom, the sim 1 just works at 2G speed...
Edit: Ok, I've tried Mastergoks solution and it partially works: now I've access to 3G/4G voice networks and H+ internet connection. Now I'm just missing the internet that originally had the phone with the chinese rom...

Last edited:
I installed though the recovery the prada_modems.zip (3 zip files) from
https://xiaomifirmware.com/guides-and-tips/fix-missing-network-issue-redmi-4/
Now SIM1 and internet connection work both with 3G network, now I'm just missing 4G network... The problem of using SIM2 slot is that I need a smaller one and then I won't be able to use an expansion TF-card. Anyway I still could not test it because of the size of my SIM that just fits in slot SIM1.

Last edited:
Or, need to flash china rom via miflash without sim cards, then install twrp, do wipes, and install eu rom without sim cards too. All must working normally.