Redmi 4...prada

MAHARETA

Members
Dec 24, 2016
Hi, i am a new member and i have a question

Are there any option for prada? i have a xiaomi Redmi 4, an i need spanish

Thank you and sorry for my lenguage

Hi! In Rom downloads you could find the rom for your device. Be carefully! Read some guide to unlock, if you need, and all flash.
Good luck!

Inviato dal mio MI PAD 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

thank you very much....but I can not find for redmi 4

i see for all models except redmi 4...

Look under weekly here, yours is HM4:
1f199b867a3abc0852384b15e82ec5a6.jpg

f2f15fa737933c1603eeb532e064ea56.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: iamme729
That's alright, Your welcome, it takes a bit of getting used to with their code numbers & whatever.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

One more cuestion...
Need to install twrp and prada?
or with HM4 only? can i do it?

Hello, I have a redmi4, bought on Aliexpress and the ROM is corrupt with a trojan, I want to reinstall the ROM Xiaomi.EU but I can not find the TWRP prada. can you help me?

Good day .. I hope it's the right question .. My redmi 4 has weekly ROM and known battery drain and occasionally reboot ... Someone with these problems? Thank you

I have problems with my redmi 4, yesterday when I use my sim rom second distributor normal, but after a rom to flash my first official sim so no service, after I flash to the EU based MIUI rom 8.1.2.0 + modem signal turns flash signal sim 1 I can come back, but only edge :( please help me, please give me a modem redmi 4 for rom 8.1.4.0 because I am now using the rom version :'(

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Hello friends I am new, I have since last year this redmi 4 prada, with problems of unexpected reboots, I would like to install another ROM.
My question is, I can install without unlocking I have a global rom installed in the store. Thanks for your help!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017.png
    Screenshot_2017.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 846