Redmi 9T problems with turning on

axelmateuss

Members
Oct 3, 2019
Hi. My phone quite suddenly stopped working - everything was normal (12.5.6 xiaomi.eu, unlocked bootloader etc.) and after one night it just turned off and didn't want to turn on, even in fastboot or recovery. I thought it's battery related, but it wasn't responding to the charger. I left if under the charger for few hours. Nothing changed.
After two days it suddenly just started to react - it was responding, showed low battery, so I charged it and it started normal. Then, after another two days of normal usage I wanted to go to the recovery and... it didn't turn on. Battery was about 90% when I wanted to restart it, so that's not it. When I plug it into the PC it shows in device manager Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008, so it's in EDL mode. Does anyone know why and how to fix it?

Rares6567

Members
Jul 24, 2022
Just download mi flash tool and your firmware rom and flash the phone. Edit : now i see it is a very old post

axelmateuss

Members
Oct 3, 2019
It's old, but thanks anyway :)
I've manage to make it work again without formatting - it started in fastboot mode after some time, and from that I was able to boot to the TWRP, then to the system itself. It happens still from time to time, but now I know how to deal with it.

Reactions: Rares6567