New Redmi buds 4 active buzzing

ovrbtn

Members
Aug 23, 2023
Hello, I've bought redmi buds 4 active and they are making strange static buzzing like noise. It starts when I take them out of the case and it's happening when it's playing audio. When I stop playing audio it stops after a few seconds until I start playing someting again. It happens in every app and in both right and left earbud. I've tried connecting with computer and it was the same. My phone is Samsung Galaxy A50. Also this buzzing noise isn't depended on volume on my phone. I've already reveived second pair from store and it's the same thing. Previously I had redmi airdots and they were fine. Are there any solutions? Thanks.

the active noise cancelling feature is working. perhaps you set it to ambient noise passthrough mode. Easiest way to enjoy good quality audio is to only connect ur buds thru bluetooth and not thru an app! if it still happen, try tapping ur buds left and right, up down, curl right curl left. those haptic sensor like the Galaxy Buds 2 are puzzle to figure out. always sit straight while using them, maybe ur big head is pressing down the haptic function of the buds making it buzz for a mode.

the active noise cancelling feature is working. perhaps you set it to ambient noise passthrough mode. Easiest way to enjoy good quality audio is to only connect ur buds thru bluetooth and not thru an app! if it still happen, try tapping ur buds left and right, up down, curl right curl left. those haptic sensor like the Galaxy Buds 2 are puzzle to figure out. always sit straight while using them, maybe ur big head is pressing down the haptic function of the buds making it buzz for a mode.
I'm fairly sure Redmi Buds 4 Active don't have active noise cancelling feature nor ambient noise passthrough mode. If it does please teach me how I may enable it?