Redmi K20 Pro to Mi 9T Pro conversion patch (MIUI 11 & 12)

Hi, may I know what is the pros/cons of using the conversion over MagiskHide Props Config module?

Thank you...

Now for example for the stable still need to install this patch for the conversion or not?

And would it pe possible to Just make a Patch with the basic things? Without the camera for example? Because after every Update the data of the camera App is lost and I need 5 Minutes to Set it up again.

Now for example for the stable still need to install this patch for the conversion or not?
Not needed anymore for xiaomi.eu MIUI 12 Stable. ;)

And would it pe possible to Just make a Patch with the basic things? Without the camera for example? Because after every Update the data of the camera App is lost and I need 5 Minutes to Set it up again.
Yes, of course. :)

Yes, of course. :)

Great, can you do a "minimal conversation patch" just with all that is needed to boot and without all other modification?

Flashing it everytime is not the problem. The problem is that settings of many xiaomi apps are lost!

Great, can you do a "minimal conversation patch" just with all that is needed to boot and without all other modification?

Flashing it everytime is not the problem. The problem is that settings of many xiaomi apps are lost!
Do you want to keep "Media volume steps: 15" modification?

And my patches only clear MIUI Camera data.

:)

You are right. I thought it was calculator too, but it isn't!

Would be great if there is NO other modification than the needed one to boot!

It is possible to make an aroma installer for this? So that users can make a choice for additional mods. That will be great!

Hello, I want to downgrade my device and go back to miu 10.
Is there a patch for miu 10?

Thank you

This conversion patch doesn't work on New 12.5 miui (20.12.28).
I did a couple flashes and my device still Mi9T pro.

I solved. I did not have the wrong boot. After I apply the Mi9Tpro to K20Pro, my device still was Mi9T pro. I solved this with this:

On my 12.5 build prop: ro.product.model="device name"
On pre 12.5 script: ro.product.system.model="device name"

So, if you do a properly look, the new build.prop doesn't have anymore the "system" (ro.product.system.model=Redmi K20 Pro).
I tried change this detail (remove .system word) on conversion patch and all works like a charm.

I use my devices with K20 Pro name because my Prime Video works on Full HD/HDR only on K20 Pro

@Poney70

If one has previously installed the Universal patch, would we still need to flash it if we install the new 12.5 miui (20.12.28) ?

If one has previously installed the Universal patch, would we still need to flash it if we install the new 12.5 miui (20.12.28) ?
Yes, you need to flash it on 20.12.28.

INFO: For people using my old Universal patch: You don't need to flash the Universal patch anymore since 21.1.14 update! :)

(And sorry for the late reply)

@frofa

Yes, you need to flash it on 20.12.28.

INFO: For people using my old Universal patch: You don't need to flash the Universal patch anymore since 21.1.14 update! :)

(And sorry for the late reply)

@frofa

In my case at least, it wasn't necessary from the very first version with Android 11.

I apologize for raising this issue again. I am currently using MIUI 12.6 - 21.6.2. Your patch continues to work properly, only when booting after the MI logo, the MIUI does not appear, but the ANDROID logo appears in its place. Is there a way to correct this. I also tried the safe patch and the universal one.

Thanks in advance!

Hi ! I've recently installed the latest stable ROM (Miui 12.5.4) and since I installed it on my device it as been renamed K20 Pro therefore I would like to know if the patch will work with a stable version since you only talk about beta version I'd like to specify that I never installed it before in case it changes anything

Hi ! I've recently installed the latest stable ROM (Miui 12.5.4) and since I installed it on my device it as been renamed K20 Pro therefore I would like to know if the patch will work with a stable version since you only talk about beta version I'd like to specify that I never installed it before in case it changes anything
Hello, yes the patch will work. :)

Please note that it can break Amazon Prime Video HD streaming, that's the only issue. ;)

Ok thanks for the reply just one last question it breaks only Amazon Prime not the Widevine L1 certification ?