Invalid Redmi K30S Ultra keeps poping "Permissions keeps stopping"

wocadell

Members
Sep 11, 2020
I updated my cellphone to 13.0.1 stable. Btw, it's successfully. After that it keep poping "Permissions keeps stopping"
Send bug report to Mi for analysis? This report may contain may contain Personally Identifiable information. Your report will be used to help fix this bug and will never be shared in any commerical context.

The summary down here.

android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: no such table: miui_modem_station_info (code 1 SQLITE_ERROR): , while compiling: SELECT station, longitude, latitude, blurStation, blurLongitude, blurLatitude FROM miui_modem_station_info WHERE blurStation == ? or station == ?
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.nativePrepareStatement(Native Method)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.acquirePreparedStatement(Unknown Source:19)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.prepare(Unknown Source:12)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteSession.prepare(Unknown Source:12)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteProgram.<init>(Unknown Source:46)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteQuery.<init>(Unknown Source:1)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDirectCursorDriver.query(Unknown Source:8)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.rawQueryWithFactory(Unknown Source:14)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.queryWithFactory(Unknown Source:29)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.query(Unknown Source:18)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.query(Unknown Source:12)
at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation$StationInfoHelper.getBlurLocation(Unknown Source:177)
at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation.lambda$pushBlurLocationData$0(Unknown Source:420)
at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation.a(Unknown Source:0)
at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.b.run(Unknown Source:6)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:920)

Someone told to clear Permissions app data. How to do that? I don't get it. I installed so many apps. Do I need to clear every apps?

Someone told to clear Permissions app data. How to do that? I don't get it. I installed so many apps. Do I need to clear every apps?
1) Settings -> Apps -> Manage apps -> (3-dot menu icon) -> Show all apps
2) Find "Permissions" app and clear its data.
3) Reboot.

Reactions: katerpanne
OK then...
Really thank u to reply. I guess when version changed like 12 to 13. Some data or cache or someting like that must be deleted. I'm not sure if the fastboot rom is different from TRWP rom. BTW, I search some news from Xiaomi official customer forum. Some told this problem will be solved after u flashed later version. Let's wait patiently and see.

OK then...
I tried to flash my phone again. It works. But a new problem come. Whatever app I installed, it will be automaticlly forbidden to connect the internet. Even I choose the setting "new app allow to connect the internet". This happens to my Redmi K40 pro too. This is really weird.

I tried to flash my phone again. It works. But a new problem come. Whatever app I installed, it will be automaticlly forbidden to connect the internet. Even I choose the setting "new app allow to connect the internet". This happens to my Redmi K40 pro too. This is really weird.
it seems magisk conflicts with the new rom.