Redmi K50 Pro - failing flash of Global Matisse Rom

R

reptkeu

Complete newbie struggling to flash a global Matisse Rom for the Redmi K50 Pro I purchased in China.

Using MiFlash results in an error "cannot find file fash_all.bat"

Then I try directly in Windows to launch "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat" but I get errors "No support by lock control"

Then I try to install TWRP but it seems to be an old thing.

Any suggestions?

Can I ask where you got this ROM? My phone came from AliExpress with a global rom I can't find anywhere on the internet and I want to try to update it and root it.

Sent from my 22011211C using Tapatalk

There is no global ROM for your device.
Your chance for a multilingual ROM with support for Google services is only xiaomi.eu from Patreon.

Your chance for a multilingual ROM with support for Google services is only xiaomi.eu from Patreon.
Can you explain this then?
Screenshot_2023-12-19-08-04-17-268_com.android.settings.jpg

My device came with a rom that says global in the settings. The bootloader was unlocked so clearly has been modified. Is there a chance they used this rom or is it unknown?

Yes, they made a fake ROM. You will never get any update. That's why you still have MIUI 13.
Such a ROM can be risky, you never know what is in it.

Yes, they made a fake ROM. You will never get any update. That's why you still have MIUI 13.
Such a ROM can be risky, you never know what is in it.
I see. It sounds like I should flash the official china rom, or the unofficial europe rom you are talking about. Thanks for the assistance. Are there any major issues using the China ROM? From what I understand it still works with English. I wonder if it will get hyper OS one day as the K50 Pro seems like a very niche phone.

Your fake ROM still has MIUI 13 with android 12.
The Chinese ROM does not support Google services and languages, it has a lot of blodwear.
Xiaomi.eu ROM is based on Chinese ROM and is currently MIUI 14 with android 13.
This device will get HyperOS.

The Chinese ROM does not support Google services and languages, it has a lot of blodwear.
Last time I flashed a phone I killed it. I will have to be brave. I will look forward to HyperOS. Is that something you guys do or will support or will it be official?

I am not the one who can answer you whether xiaomi.eu will release HyperOS for your device. Support for your device depends on the contributors. If they are not, there will be no support for this model.

I am not the one who can answer you whether xiaomi.eu will release HyperOS for your device. Support for your device depends on the contributors. If they are not, there will be no support for this model.
Do you think Xiaomi will release HyperOS for the K50 Pro then?

Google play and gboard seem to work fine. What services don't work?

FYI

I have installed an EU ROM for my Xiaomi K50 Pro.
It all works, appart from Google Pay.
When trying to add a bank card in Google Pay, the app tells me that my device is not enough secured, and as a result I cannot use Google Pay on it.

To me this is quite important and I can't imagine using a device without NFC contactless payments.

By the way, would it be normal that my K50 Pro appears as a Pixel device in some of Google services? For instance, if I receive a security alert for my Google accounts, they show a Google Pixel phone instead of a Redmi M50 Pro.

Any idea?

It is one of the measures to make the device go through Google integrity.
I assume that you have installed a re-released ROM that was released in 3.12.2023 or later. Otherwise, GPay will not work for you even with GPayFix.
Follow Patreon.

Attachments

• Snímek obrazovky 2023-12-19 133533.png
    Snímek obrazovky 2023-12-19 133533.png
    104.1 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Reactions: MeiGuddet