Resolved Redmi Note 10 Pro freezes on volume slider

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a solution and thanks ur info,i uninstall it and no reboot system ui again so far!
this is how to:
use adb command
1.open developer option and click USB debugging
2.connect to ur computer
3.open and and type adb devices
4.type adb shell→type pm uninstall -k --user 0 miui.systemui.plugin

after that u get no reboot ui but the volumeslider turn to aosp like
and……i don't know how to install old version so far but maybe in next update it will go back
where will I type the following command? starts from the adb devices.

Reactions: acompot
sry for wrong worduse cmd
I did the steps from 1 to 2, for step 3 I tried going to cmd through Windows + R and run it as an administrator but it says that it is not recognized. I'm sorry if there are any wrong steps I've done on the procedure. please bear with me.
1632294074552.png

you can download the older version of system ui plugin through this link. https://t.me/MiuiSystemUpdates/2933
ok so now,i tried 5 older version both of them will cause reboot ui.maybe in groupe that ones r china versoin or not modify version i dont know, i decide to delete this thing until it fix in next update
if u want to try other versoin by adb u can overwrite install by use this "adb install -r -d D:\XXX.apk"
if u found some version worked plz tag me lol

Can you use the Root Explorer app, or some equivalent? Maybe with it you could delete the apk on this folder.
after i google maybe bcaz magisk is systemless root so we cant do things in system,but in xda there is a script u can flash and u will get the acess but i dont try it

Managed to disable the service via termux:
Bash:
su
pm disable --user 0 miui.systemui.plugin
exit

root needed

Last edited:
ok so now,i tried 5 older version both of them will cause reboot ui.maybe in groupe that ones r china versoin or not modify version i dont know, i decide to delete this thing until it fix in next update
if u want to try other versoin by adb u can overwrite install by use this "adb install -r -d D:\XXX.apk"
if u found some version worked plz tag me lol
Have you tried v1.0.2.44? On Brazilian telegram group from xiaomi updates users reported that's the last version working well. I added on my drive, if you gonna try it you can download here.

Have you tried v1.0.2.44? On Brazilian telegram group from xiaomi updates users reported that's the last version working well. I added on my drive, if you gonna try it you can download here.
So we can update the lastest version 12.5.8 for sweet and install this apk to fix the problem "freezes on volume slider" ? Can you show me link of telegram group, many thanks bro.

but I can't install it I already delete split app or user and type pm remove-user 999 it still show error

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-24-09-54-46-372_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-24-09-54-46-372_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 200
I did the steps from 1 to 2, for step 3 I tried going to cmd through Windows + R and run it as an administrator but it says that it is not recognized. I'm sorry if there are any wrong steps I've done on the procedure. please bear with me.
of course you have to change the directory where you have installed adb. exe and fastboot. exe :)

Reactions: JiaiJ
yap,12.5.8 with systemui plugin 1.0.2.45,working fine and no reboot or crash etc

and…i think it is more smooth than last stable miui version
The APK was never the problem, it was a backdrop blur effect feature that is only officially enabled for Snapdragon 855 or higher devices, while we were enabling it for all devices, but it seems to be unsupported on low and mid-range devices. So we just don't force-enable it anymore.

The APK was never the problem, it was a backdrop blur effect feature that is only officially enabled for Snapdragon 855 or higher devices, while we were enabling it for all devices, but it seems to be unsupported on low and mid-range devices. So we just don't force-enable it anymore.
Thanks a lot for the rebuild and sorry for my incorrect suspicion regarding the systemui plugin. Now It's working perfect!

yap,12.5.8 with systemui plugin 1.0.2.45,working fine and no reboot or crash etc

and…i think it is more smooth than last stable miui version
So how I can return the new slider now? Because I use your manual to uninstall it and with new version of 12.5.8 it never come back, I stayed with aosp slider now.

So how I can return the new slider now? Because I use your manual to uninstall it and with new version of 12.5.8 it never come back, I stayed with aosp slider now.
If you used "pm disable --user 0 miui.systemui.plugin", then use:
Code:
adb shell pm enable --user 0 miui.systemui.plugin
If you used "pm uninstall --user 0 miui.systemui.plugin", then use:
Code:
adb shell pm install-existing --user 0 miui.systemui.plugin

Reactions: Beleon
Status
Not open for further replies.