Redmi note 11 L1 certificate

Littlei

Members
Jun 23, 2020
I was using an aosp rom, phone freezed and i rebooted it. Now my phone lost l1 certificate.
I have read that spes is in the renewable list, so if i install Xiaomi eu will i be able to recover l1?
(I had persist backup, flashing it didn't work either)

So I've flashed android 12 miui 13 xiaomi eu, widevine L1 certificate button is there but whenever i try to install it i get "error code: 1" popup

Last edited:
Yes, looks like provision support was for some reason dropped with the Android 12 update for that device (was there on Android 11).
Code:
E WVLib   : cannot get project code
E WVLib   : get_keybox_from_reader: parse fail ret: 1
E WVLib   : obtain keybox data fail
E WVLib   : Final: keybox install fail, result: 8
E MTService: install wv keybox fail, error: 2

Try flashing the last Android 11 ROM, then try to renew the certificate again.

I can try that next weekend, but did you mean latest xiaomi eu or latest global (by xioami)?

I can try that next weekend, but did you mean latest xiaomi eu or latest global (by xioami)?
Xiaomi.eu... official ROMs were never part of the discussion...
UPDATE: Confirmed with a few testers that the module works.

Android 11 doesn't even have widevine option in downloadable certificates...
Wait, you flashed an official Android 11 ROM and expected to find certificate renewal? -____-''

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
Xiaomi.eu... official ROMs were never part of the discussion...
UPDATE: Confirmed with a few testers that the module works.

Wait, you flashed an official Android 11 ROM and expected to find certificate renewal? -____-''
I flashed both, xiaomi eu a12 and a11; global a12 and a11 in case one of those can fix l1
im gonna flash eu a12 and with that module to fix l1 now (this is what im hoping at least)

Edit: It worked UwU

Last edited: