Resolved Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G (VEUXG) MIUI 13.0.2.0 Control Center Media Player Missing

What software do you use to look through the ROM? I would like to help you with finding a solution to the lock animation problem.

What software do you use to look through the ROM? I would like to help you with finding a solution to the lock animation problem.
If you're asking that question, it only means that you're not experienced enough to even comprehend the amount of code that's in there.
I'd rather someone who already has experience with smali to help with something of that nature.
Would be better if you explained what lock screen animation you were talking about, because I don't see any difference in that regard.

Reactions: JiaiJ and Spookie
If you're asking that question, it only means that you're not experienced enough to even comprehend the amount of code that's in there.
I'd rather someone who already has experience with smali to help with something of that nature.
Would be better if you explained what lock screen animation you were talking about, because I don't see any difference in that regard.
The animation of going from the device being turned on to turned off. It just cuts straight to black with no animation. Video example:

So you have the same System UI but you see the animation. Hmm
It's not the same System UI, it's an even newer build, so it has the gray blur change just like you have. I just don't see anything changed regarding the screen on/off animation. In any case, this is the least critical issue of the bunch you mentioned so far, I think we can end it here.

It's not the same System UI, it's an even newer build, so it has the gray blur change just like you have. I just don't see anything changed regarding the screen on/off animation. In any case, this is the least critical issue of the bunch you mentioned so far, I think we can end it here.
Yeah we can end it here I'd say. Thanks for your help. Will it be patched on the next release or will you reupload the ROM?

Just flashed it and everything works like it should. Also the performance of the Control Center is the same as with the white tint so I guess you were right.