Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G (garnet) ROM status

joaogabrielg07

Members
Dec 19, 2023
Hi guys, I just bought the Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G and would like to install hyper os .eu. But first I would also like to know if it's currently passing safety net. Can I use Google Pay/Wallet and banking apps? Also, does the certification for Netflix keeps working?

Hi guys, I just bought the Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G and would like to install hyper os .eu. But first I would also like to know if it's currently passing safety net. Can I use Google Pay/Wallet and banking apps? Also, does the certification for Netflix keeps working?
I have that device and yes with latest (current) xiaomi.eu integrity plugin google wallet work and so do banking apps (aslong as they dont request strong integrity or locked bootloader). I'm not sure about the netflix part as I don't use netflix but I don't foresee a reason for it to not work.

However fair warning, due to the ROM being based on CN region. Download the appropriate firmware and or modem file as if your device is not CN model, mobile networks will not connect and you will only have wifi work.