Redmi Note 13 Pro and 13 Pro+ China Rom to Global or EU Rom

IrshuAmy

Members
Jan 4, 2024
Please help me out. I need to change my china rom to any other rom which support gpay and google apps. I bought Redmi Note 13 pro and 13 pro+ in china. But it doesn't support gpay and some other apps. Any suggestion?

You don't seem to understand what we are talking about at all. In that case, people like you should not buy a device that is only for the Chinese market.
And if so, they should study what limitations and possibilities arise from it before purchasing.
It is irrelevant what ROM you have on your device.
The Xiaomi.eu ROM is built on the Chinese ROM (if available) but modified for use outside of China (mainly in the EU) and includes Google services and is multilingual.

Last edited:
You don't seem to understand what we are talking about at all. In that case, people like you should not buy a device that is only for the Chinese market.
And if so, they should study what limitations and possibilities arise from it before purchasing.
It is irrelevant what ROM you have on your device.
The Xiaomi.eu ROM is built on the Chinese ROM (if available) but modified for use outside of China (mainly in the EU) and includes Google services and is multilingual.
I made an account just to give your comment a like. Great reply.

Which device could you suggest under 300 USD and under 600 USD that can be installed xiaomi.eu (Global) ROM on? My girlfriend needs a (new) phone but an alternativ way is instead of she get a brand new phone under 300 USD I'm giving to her my phone and I'm buying a brand new one under 600 USD.

We are looking for a (upper) mid range device with 5G, NFC, 3.5 jack, dual SIM, at least 6GB/128GB, powerful processor, decent imagining capability, preferably 700 nits / 1200 nits OLED display, at least 5000 mAh battery, hotspot, dedicated microSD slot, hi-res audio /dolby surround.

Which devices would you suggest?

who says note 13 pro+ cn version canot unlock???

Attachments

• IMG_20240203_203904.jpg
    IMG_20240203_203904.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 767
who says note 13 pro+ cn version canot unlock???
This is fake rom! I have the same. In this rom, Google apps are installed but mi unlock section is disabed and shows " This device is unlocked".
But not!
If you connect the device in fastboot mode,
on the widows or linux command line just type
fastboot device getvar all
you can see device: Locked

The only way to unlock chinese phones is "paid service" for now.

And here comes the special information!
I paid 48$ to "UnbrickedMe" to unlock bootloader on telegram. He is Indian rookie guy and did just converted the device to global rom! And didnt unlocked it. He said this is temprory unlock, permanent unlock is 80$ extra! He tricked me and always increasing price for service. 40 » 48 » 60 » 80...
He is unexperienced and not trustable! (I have screenshots)

Anyway, I recommend you to unlock bootloader with xiaomikey service! If you dont have any experience about fastboot mode, bootloader. adb, drivers etc., dont try to resolve by yourself. Just pay the price, buy the service. Probably NCunlock is a good one.

Attachments

• apps.jpg
    apps.jpg
    397.7 KB · Views: 88
  • miunlock.jpg
    miunlock.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 88
  • about.jpg
    about.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 92
Last edited: