Redmi note 13 pro plus fake rom problem

halil09

Members
May 9, 2024
hello everyone. I have a Redmi 13 pro plus 5g Chinese version device. It has fake global ROM installed in it. How can I install legal global ROM without unlocking bootloader? I am also trying to install globally with the mi PC suite application, but I get the error shown in the picture. I'm waiting for your help. Good forums to everyone.
IMG-20240509-WA0013.jpg

Reactions: Hasanklc063
if you have fake ROM, it can not have locked BL..

There is a fake rom and the bootloader is locked. front loader lock is extremely costly at this stage. My priority is to install clean and legal ROM.

Unfortunately, I have a big problem with the seller. I have to figure it out myself somehow.

Hello. I have a Redmi Note 13 Pro plus 5G Chinese version device. MIUI 14.0.1 Global Rom is installed on the device. However, as a result of my research, I learned that the installed software was fake. Device YD. Now my question is, can I install official global or Indian ROM on this device with Mi Flash tool or Mi Phone Assistant without unlocking the bootloader? I saw it uploaded in a few videos on the internet. What are your thoughts? I would be happy if you could share your knowledge and experience. Good forums to everyone. Thank you from now. Also, I cannot unlock the bootlader, I get the system upgrading error

Try flashing using the replacement method.
We have - the phone is a Chinese version, the bootloader is locked, it had Indian firmware, it is not updated.
It turned out to switch from the Indian MIUI to the Indian HyperOS.
Nuance.
The source firmware must be newer than the one currently installed.
Second - HyperOS

I tried the replacement method but I didn't get any results. Because I have MIUI 14 Global 14.0.1 fake ROM installed on my phone. I cannot change it because there is no such software. because fake rum

I tried the replacement method but I didn't get any results. Because I have MIUI 14 Global 14.0.1 fake ROM installed on my phone. I cannot change it because there is no such software. because fake rum
then only unlock the bootloader