Redmi Note 2 32gb

Keimadix

Members
Jan 29, 2016
I have a Redmi Note 2 to the ROM Miui 7 Global 6.1.8 beta, i can install this ROM by mirecovery? xiaomi.eu_multi_hermes_6.1.14_v7-5.0.zip
I not have root.

best regards

Reactions: MatrixLinux
I have a Redmi Note 2 to the ROM Miui 7 Global 6.1.8 beta, i can install this ROM by mirecovery? xiaomi.eu_multi_hermes_6.1.14_v7-5.0.zip
I not have root.

best regards
I have installed TWRP, later I found out that it is not necessary.

TWRP is necessary.. You can't use MiRecovery to flash the xiaomi.eu rom because the zip is not signed..

@Keimadix search on google " Redmi Note 2 twrp" you will find the guide. You use fastboot to flash the recovery.

Something must be done wrong, because i used this guide to flash TWRP on 3 redmi note 2 phones, always using the first method, not the easy one. Always done it without root.

I not have root.

best regards
Hi Dude.... NO TWRP.... you run app UPDATE choose Three Points in Top Right and select START IN RECOVERY.
In recovery you choose LANGUAGE ENGLISH then you choose WIPE &RESET then select WIPE ALL DATA. RESTART select REBOOT.
Then you download last ROM weekly, save ROM in directory DOWNLOAD then you choose APP UPDATE.
Click on three points in Top Right and click on CHOOSE PACKAGE TO UPDATE... You select ROM Weekly in directory Download.

ENJOY YOURSELF :cool:

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hi Dude.... NO TWRP.... you run app UPDATE choose Three Points in Top Right and select START IN RECOVERY.
In recovery you choose LANGUAGE ENGLISH then you choose WIPE &RESET then select WIPE ALL DATA. RESTART select REBOOT.
Then you download last ROM weekly, save ROM in directory DOWNLOAD then you choose APP UPDATE.
Click on three points in Top Right and click on CHOOSE PACKAGE TO UPDATE... You select ROM Weekly in directory Download.

ENJOY YOURSELF :cool:

So you are saying,that every week you lose your data because you update (WIPE ALL DATA) and that you install a not signed zipped rom file from xiaomi.eu with MiRecovery...

He has followed this guide, but always comes back only mirecovery.

When TWRP tells you to enable write on system partition, swipe right to allow, after that reboot again into recovery and then boot to system.

So you are saying,that every week you lose your data because you update (WIPE ALL DATA) and that you install a not signed zipped rom file from xiaomi.eu with MiRecovery...

When TWRP tells you to enable write on system partition, swipe right to allow, after that reboot again into recovery and then boot to system.
Absolutely not, only the first installation

Great Dude.... I think if you keep stock it is better

Lol,:p TWRP also works well, but you are strong
:p:p:p
IRON-MAIDEN-guitars-1.gif

Reactions: Stefano131270
I think if Xiaomi.eu tells you to flash ROM with TWRP must have a reason. Also TWRP is much better than stock recovery, as it allows you to backup entire ROM and also wipe Dalvik cash, and has lots of options. It's no big deal to install and you can revert to stock when you want. But i guess it's your choice.

Redmi Note 2 Prime, 6.1.21, Portuguese

I think if Xiaomi.eu tells you to flash ROM with TWRP must have a reason. Also TWRP is much better than stock recovery, as it allows you to backup entire ROM and also wipe Dalvik cash, and has lots of options. It's no big deal to install and you can revert to stock when you want. But i guess it's your choice.

The question is another: I have to?........... NO

I understand, but understand this:
The guys make this ROM and tell you flash with TWRP, they don't say flash with whatever you want, or flash with TWRP or mirecovery. Yes, it seems you can flash with update APP, but if you don't follow the procedure you can't expect to come after saying, i have this bug or that bug. Só as i said it's your decision to follow the devs advice or to be creative.

Obrigado. :D

I understand, but understand this:
The guys make this ROM and tell you flash with TWRP, they don't say flash with whatever you want, or flash with TWRP or mirecovery. Yes, it seems you can flash with update APP, but if you don't follow the procedure you can't expect to come after saying, i have this bug or that bug. Só as i said it's your decision to follow the devs advice or to be creative.

I understand you. Each user must be able to update your phone with the original software. I TWRP, but not for everyone and 'easy to install TWRP. My mom does not know how to install TWRP, why you must give up Xiaomi? my brother, I have installed TWRP, he is not capable. I'm not talking about modding, I speak Xiaomi with Xiaomi, Xiaomi with Miui, not Samsung Miui! Do you understand? This for me is a limit

Reactions: Antonis Deligiannis
For me the first time you flash Xiaomi.eu(assuming that you already use stock rom),should be like this, so it's 100% without garbage.

1)Make a local backup on the phone(not including accounts and some settings)
2)Copy the backup from /MIUI/Backup/Allbackup to my PC
3)Copy folder from the root folder to my PC. Folders like DCIM,Download,Music,Pictures....
4)Fastboot flash TWRP
5)Reboot into TWRP and allow the modification
6)Go to Wipe->Advanced and delete everything except SD CARD and USB OTG
7)Reboot again to TWRP
8)Connect to PC and transfer the rom zip file
9)Copy all the folders you have on your PC to your phone
10)Flash the Rom
11)Boot and setup the rom
12)Move using the file explorer the Backup folder to /MIUI/Backup/AllBackup
13)Restore and there you go... You have a clean install with all your data :)
*optional:
14)Reboot to TWRP and delete Dalvik and Cache

Last edited:
I understand you. Each user must be able to update your phone with the original software. I TWRP, but not for everyone and 'easy to install TWRP. My mom does not know how to install TWRP, why you must give up Xiaomi? my brother, I have installed TWRP, he is not capable. I'm not talking about modding, I speak Xiaomi with Xiaomi, Xiaomi with Miui, not Samsung Miui! Do you understand? This for me is a limit
Stefano, you know you only have to flash TWRP once, to your brother or your mother, in my case i flashed it to my son and wife and then...tcharam...they get OTA updates, so they don't have to bother anymore. Do you get OTA on stock recovery for RN2?

Stefano, you know you only have to flash TWRP once, to your brother or your mother, in my case i flashed it to my son and wife and then...tcharam...they get OTA updates, so they don't have to bother anymore. Do you get OTA on stock recovery for RN2?

I agree with you, I did 3 phones, not everyone can do! only that I mean. But I would not change Xiaomi with another phone, and simply gorgeous

Reactions: Antonis Deligiannis
For me the first time you flash Xiaomi.eu(assuming that you already use stock rom),should be like this, so it 100% of garbage.

1)Make a local backup on the phone(not including accounts and some settings)
2)Copy the backup from /MIUI/Backup/Allbackup to my PC
3)Copy folder from the root folder to my PC. Folders like DCIM,Download,Music,Pictures....
4)Fastboot flash TWRP
5)Reboot into TWRP and allow the modification
6)Go to Wipe->Advanced and delete everything except SD CARD and USB OTG
7)Reboot again to TWRP
8)Connect to PC and transfer the rom zip file
9)Copy all the folders you have on your PC to your phone
10)Flash the Rom
11)Boot and setup the rom
12)Move using the file explorer the Backup folder to /MIUI/Backup/AllBackup
13)Restore and there you go... You have a clean install with all your data :)
*optional:
14)Reboot to TWRP and delete Dalvik and Cache
timbro.-personalizzato.jpg