Redmi Note 2 Not Recognised On Pc

frogduck

Members
Jun 2, 2014
I've been trying for a while to get the phone to be recognised by the computer, but it doesn't show up on device manager. It just charges.

The weird thing is that it gets recognised when it is in the fast boot mode, or when I reset the phone whilst connected the PC makes the USB device detected, but after 1 second it makes the sound of disconnected usb device.

I am able to flash official roms through Mi Flash when I put my rom into fastboot mode. I flashed the latest global dev rom. I couldn't flash older firmware, because it didn't match the recovery or something.

I've also used an auto fastboot installer (Can't remember where I dled it, possibly en.xiaomi forums)

TWRP300+RN_V2feds64

I pretty much put my phone into fastboot mode, and ran the .bat. It said it flashed successfully, but when I enter recovery mode, it just goes back to the Mi recovery.

Any suggestions?

Install MiPCSuite and try again. First run MiPCSuite and than connect USB with device. If not recognize it reconnect again and here is it. Before : Setting >Additional settings >developer options>USB debugging click on

RN2 prime - tapatalk

For Twrp after flashing in fastboot mode - successfully says than type: fastboot reboot (enter) and than hold volume + button and wait ~ 10 seconds until Mi logo is on screen and here is TWRP

RN2 prime - tapatalk