Redmi Note 2 Prime Lost Twrp

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Redmi Note 2' started by Lutex, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Lutex

LutexMembers

Jan 13, 2016
    #1Lutex,Jan 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
    Please help!
    I flashed the Rom Version: V7.1.1.0.LHMMICK (MIUI7) and I´ve losted the TWRP and I can´t flash it again. I tried by fastboot and all the other ways, but don´t work out. Someone with the same problem? What can I do?

2. acestars

acestarsMembers

Jan 9, 2016
    Male
    Flash twrp from fastboot, after finished dont reboot to system but reboot to recovery using button combination. You should boot into twrp, mount system and got to /system and rename file "recovery-from-boot.p" to something. After that you can reboot to system. That file will replace twrp into stock recovery after boot to system.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Lutex likes this.
  3. Stefano131270

Oct 4, 2015
    Male
    Switzerland
    Hello, First See to back up your data, then try again with the stock recovery to install the ROM, try downloading the package with PC! Do not forget to do the wipe. There are excellent guides on the internet, and great movies in youtube

Excuse my bad English ... fortunately there are translators

Lutex likes this.
  4. Lutex

LutexMembers

Jan 13, 2016
    Thank You very much. I did what acestars said and I make it roll. Great job!

Stefano131270 likes this.
  5. Namaless

NamalessMembers

Feb 6, 2012
    If you flash any Xiaomi.eu roms you not have this problem (i never get this) this come only with the official version from miui.com ... btw is easy to flash back the recovery, don't worries about it :)

Share Our Site