Redmi Note 2 Prime Lost Twrp

Lutex

Members
Jan 13, 2016
Please help!
I flashed the Rom Version: V7.1.1.0.LHMMICK (MIUI7) and I´ve losted the TWRP and I can´t flash it again. I tried by fastboot and all the other ways, but don´t work out. Someone with the same problem? What can I do?

Last edited:
Flash twrp from fastboot, after finished dont reboot to system but reboot to recovery using button combination. You should boot into twrp, mount system and got to /system and rename file "recovery-from-boot.p" to something. After that you can reboot to system. That file will replace twrp into stock recovery after boot to system.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lutex
Please help!
I flashed the Rom Version: V7.1.1.0.LHMMICK (MIUI7) and I´ve losted the TWRP and I can´t flash it again. I tried by fastboot and all the other ways, but don´t work out. Someone with the same problem? What can I do?

Hello, First See to back up your data, then try again with the stock recovery to install the ROM, try downloading the package with PC! Do not forget to do the wipe. There are excellent guides on the internet, and great movies in youtube

Excuse my bad English ... fortunately there are translators

Reactions: Lutex
If you flash any Xiaomi.eu roms you not have this problem (i never get this) this come only with the official version from miui.com ... btw is easy to flash back the recovery, don't worries about it :)