Redmi Note 2 Prime Some Issues

What do you mean with fully premium functionality? BT Streaming works fine with my VW, as well as track control. The only thing I miss is getting playlist access via BT. But this didn't work with my old Moto G and even Moto E 2nd Gen as well ;-)

Beside of this I went back to V7.0.8.0 for the simple reason that the brightness control button works better with this version. I can tap on the desired position without having to "catch" the button at its actual position and draw it to the desired position. I don't know why you have to "catch" the button at V7.2.3.0 - makes no sense at all. Since I use this feature everyday I don't want to miss it (I don't like the performance of the automatic screen brightness control).

BUT: Within one week using 7.2.3.0 I didn't encounter any BT or WiFi issues! No self-disabling, no connection loss, nothing. I even didn't need to install the old modem driver to have the device do so. So if you don't change your screen brightness manually very often, I can recommend it.

Battery performance didn't change in comparison to 7.0.8.0.

Hello everyone!

I have problem with microphone since I bought my RN2 (for a months) - http://en.miui.com/thread-186795-1-1.html

I used last xiaomi.eu dev rom, try everything, but nothing helps. So I flashed AOSP rom from vova.vofin (xda guy) and my problem has solved.

I really like MIUI, but this is huge problem for me. Hope someone fix this, couse there's lot of users that complains about this like me.