New [redmi Note 2] Screen Mirroring Bug?

Joe886

Members
Jan 5, 2016
Hello,

I have installed the 5.12.31 weekly rom from your site. Now the screen mirroring isn't working. Bevor I installed this rom the screen mirroring was working perfektly.
Now when I'm trying to connect too my TV (Samsung UE40JU6050) my TV does show me a Pin Number that I have too enter into my smartphone. But there is no pop up or such a thing showing where I could enter the Pin. Because of that I can't get a connection. With Wifi direct it's the same thing.
Before I installed this rom it was working without a Pin. I just choose my TV and it worked.

Is it a bug or how do I get it to work?

Thank you in advance

I can't confirm this problem, but some ppl have this problem. The best way if you want a device working fine all times is not used a developer version, use only the stable and go happy all times.

In the end waiting few days before xiaomi.eu release the latest stable 7.1.1.0 and try this, I used the official and i not have any problem.

Strange..
my girfrieds note 2 arrived yesterday, I installed the same rom and it's working with her note 2.
Will try the stable in near future.

Btw is it possible to flash the stable without full wipe? Just dalvik and cache?
You can try, if i remember true working fine in some devices, fail in some other, so you need only to try.
REMEMBER!! Create a recovery backup first.

Btw please don't post offtopic :p here we talking about bug of screen mirroring xD

So I now installed the stable. The first time I turned screen mirroring on it worked fine. The smartphone showed a pop up where I could enter the Pin number. So I thought ok cool now it's working. But no, on the second try the pop up don't show again and I can not enter the pin necessary to connect to my TV.