Redmi Note 3 Multi Language Rom?

Muhamed

Members
Jun 24, 2014
It looks like we can't flash xiaomi.eu firmware (and any other firmware) on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, because of the bootloader :(

@ingbrzy
any information for this device?

There is no xiaomi.eu rom for Note3 yet

~Tapatalk Mi4W~

Some AliExpress sellers say the bootloader is locked, therefore no ROM with Google apps and multiple languages exists, but that the bootloader would be unlocked soon

Roms from sellers are garbage usually...

~Tapatalk Mi4W~

Reactions: Patit
Good news, redmi note 3 multilanguage solved, my friend from shenzhen informed me, but read messages

note3 多语言已解决 (Note3 multilingual has been solved)

I asked for rom link then

我只能付费让别人刷机,它们掌握在少数人手里(I can only pay to let others flash, they are in a few hands)

yeah and the same
Some AliExpress sellers say the bootloader is locked, therefore no ROM with Google apps and multiple languages exists, but that the bootloader would be unlocked soon

yeah and the same people say no GApps ist possible and Fastboot is not working. I got an Redmi Note 3 here and Fastboot is working and GApps are also installed. So please stop to panic and freak all the people out, Xiaomi.eu will find a solution, they always do. So many devices which have locked bootloaders and are there Roms, YES, is there a G Play Store on it, YES.

Good news, redmi note 3 multilanguage solved, my friend from shenzhen informed me, but read messages

note3 多语言已解决 (Note3 multilingual has been solved)

I asked for rom link then

我只能付费让别人刷机,它们掌握在少数人手里(I can only pay to let others flash, they are in a few hands)
I bought mine but SW went haywire, it is good to hear the bootloader is now opened. I have warned them to install the original ROM only.

yeah and the same

yeah and the same people say no GApps ist possible and Fastboot is not working. I got an Redmi Note 3 here and Fastboot is working and GApps are also installed. So please stop to panic and freak all the people out, Xiaomi.eu will find a solution, they always do. So many devices which have locked bootloaders and are there Roms, YES, is there a G Play Store on it, YES.

For install GAPPS there is an app called Google Installer, made by MIUI team...

For the fastboot problem: if you have root you don't need it. Just flash via flashify the (future) TWRP file.

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~

Yes, I gone thru all those alley with my Redmi Note 2 and RN 2 Prime prior to this, so it is a minute matter as per se.

Anyone tried this?

For the devices which have locked bootloader,
Goto ADB (Connect your device in fastboot mode)
First check ADB connectivity by typing:fastboot devices. It should return device code.
Now, Type fastboot oem unlock in ADB Terminal :
This will unlock your bootloader. Now follow the above guide. Cheers!

Hehe please don't read Google that easily.

Wysłano z MI Note

Reactions: Addamas
Anyone tried this?

For the devices which have locked bootloader,
Goto ADB (Connect your device in fastboot mode)
First check ADB connectivity by typing:fastboot devices. It should return device code.
Now, Type fastboot oem unlock in ADB Terminal :
This will unlock your bootloader. Now follow the above guide. Cheers!
Hahaha... tried this before and it didnt work, instead it return all the fastboot commands....

What happen

Attachments

• 12319642_428484354018354_1023738123_n.jpg
    12319642_428484354018354_1023738123_n.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 828
hi guys i have bought this fantastic smartphone too! I believe that i will have it next week!! do u have any prevision about multilang rom?

Root is not that important...

Wysłano z MI Note