Redmi Note 3 Pro Official Multilinguage Rom

M4rk1982

Members
Mar 15, 2016
First official multilanguage rom for redmi note 3 pro avaiable, here the link with installation tutorial : http ://en. miui. com/thread-242026-1-1.html

this rom probably will be able to unlock the bootloader as wrote in the tutorial.

Downloading the fastboot room, more details later ;)

Last edited:
not really multilanguage

195210nynp89ttvvvdavjm.png.thumb.jpg.png
195255z7m67kgg45k9767r.png.thumb.jpg.png
195314zs8mp1lbppprmccs.png.thumb.jpg.png

I´m planning to buy Redmi Note 3 Pro (SD) and later to flash it.
Should I buy a unopened box with original Chinese rom or a model with sellers "international" rom installed? Which would be better or is there any difference?
I can use the phone with English language.

Last edited:
flashed fastboot rom with MiFlash, all ok but still can't unlock the damn bootloader, i get same error as before on 50%

Ok, Thanks.
If I understand correct, it is possibble to use original Chinese rom with English language and throw away all the Chinese apps. Can I get Google Play too?
Not sure about Chinese Version. They sent from China, and if you'll have some problems with phone, it can be problematically to sent it back. Besides Chinese version have a lot shity apps, which you can't uninstall and no Google services. You can get it by yourself, but EU versions already got it. IMHO, better buy EU version. I had no problems with unlocking EU device.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Not sure about Chinese Version. They sent from China, and if you'll have some problems with phone, it can be problematically to sent it back. Besides Chinese version have a lot shity apps, which you can't uninstall and no Google services. You can get it by yourself, but EU versions already got it. IMHO, better buy EU version. I had no problems with unlocking EU device.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

OK.
I just today found Redmi Note 3 Pro from a Eu store. I will definitely buy from eu and the price is just Vat bigger than from Alixpress. No hassle with warranty or return.

I bought mine at tradingshenzhen.com. They checked it, installed some Google Apps for me and everything was perfect. They set English as language for me. It's the original Chinese ROM.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 3 mit Tapatalk

Ok, Thanks.
If I understand correct, it is possibble to use original Chinese rom with English language and throw away all the Chinese apps. Can I get Google Play too?
I have a fully Chinsese Redmi3. Tried what you describe, and it is possible to get english language and install google on it (using Google Installer). But something is not working well, because the phone is now ultra-slow, sometimes unresponsive. If this is due to running the full google suite (or at least Play, Maps and Inbox) or something else, I don´t know.
You can uninstall a few of the chinese apps, but many are attached with superglue and will not come off. That´s why people flash their phones I guess... Which is what I will do as soon as I find a ROM for it.
If all of this is applicable to the Note 3? No idea.
Cheers!
John