Redmi Note 3 Pro - Problem With Unlocking.

mat3o

Members
Jun 8, 2016
Hi all!

It's my first post here :)

for now, i have Redmi note 3 pro with stable MIUI 7.3.2.0
i have sms with from xiaomi so i can unlock my phone but...
I tried several times without success...

Could you give me good advice, help or how to?
I was trying on windows 10 x64

Regards from Poland, and... sorry for my english! :)

Last edited:
I have unlocked this way, go to fastboot mode (phone turned off and power on with power and vol -) then plug the usb cable to the PC and run the miflashunlock with your mi account(think your phone must activated in your mi account definitions).

Your phone must have developer rom installed before unlocking. First download developer rom for MI flash from official website, then flash it with MI flash, after that unlock your phone

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

Hello,

thanks for your answers!

Do you have any good how to? where i will see step by step what i should to do, to install developer rom correctly?

Last edited:
If you have official rom zip version should go with Updater app. It should do factory reset automaticly when jumping to dev rom from stable.

Ehhh... i have some problems with signature verification...
Is there any option to disable this feature?

Ehhh... i have some problems with signature verification...
Is there any option to disable this feature?
Maybe your device uses distributor modified rom, you should full flash with MI flash, you can search Google for developer rom mi flash for your device

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

Unrecognized error.(0x80004005: FAILED (remote device is locked. Cannot flash images))

when i tried to flash via miflash and miflash rom, china dev.
Any ideas, what now?

Hello,

First excuse me for posting here, but problem is related to this topic and i thing that there are no sense to open new one.

I have a problem with unlocking of my Redmi Note 3 pro.
My current version of Miui is:
miui global 7.1 stable
7.1.9.0.0(LHOCNCL)

when i try to unlock it by office site

i follow step and fill all requested fields but i do not receive any sms with varification code - as attached file you could see that all field are fill with requested inforamtion - i want to make clarification for screenshot for filed "Your name" i've tried with Mi ID, my name and my e-mail, and result is always the same.

Could any one advice how to resolve this problem?( I want to update system to MIUI 8)

P.S. i've also tried to unlock phone by "Mi Flash Unlock Tool"(V1.0.1225.2)

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Peter Vankov

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    188 KB · Views: 315
  • 1.png
    1.png
    224 KB · Views: 368
  • 2.png
    2.png
    222.7 KB · Views: 384
Hi everybody,

I bought a couple of months ago a xiaomi redmi note 3 pro from gearbest and it came with the 7.1.99.99 global stable version of Miui... there seem to be newer versions of this rom (the 7.2 apparently) and even if i have the permissions for unlocking the phone from xiaomi when i try to unlock and flash the phone with the official tool i get an error "the account is different from the one on the phone" obviously this thing do not let me keep going on with the flashing.
Any one got an idea on how to solve this?

thank you
A.

Hi. Perhaps your MI account is not complete. If not already, please confirm your phone number to MI account. Device should be seen under MI account as activated.
Another tip: when you try to seek for newer versions via Updater app in your phone, does it suggest any?

Last edited:
Hi Ivan, thank you for your reply.
I did complete my account infact on the Mi website i can do everything like locate the phone ring it and all them things... i don't know really it seem many people who bought the phone from the same online shop had a similar problem.
The Updater app do not find any other update even though i did find them on the miui website wich is even more perplexing.

any other sudgestions?

upload_2016-6-20_10-33-33.png

this is the message i get

when i do try to flash the phone yes i go on fastboot mode but the official tool keep reporting that error. Just FYI if you do not go on fastboot mode the official miflash tool do not even recognize the phone as connected.

I cannot post links. Please read from attachment carefully, I cannot bear any responsibility. It worked out for me, not sure if it will for you. Maybe you can consult other threads, too.

Attachments

• fastboot.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 334
Last edited: