Redmi Note 3 Pro (sd) Brick, Help Needed

Mar 18, 2016
So after asking for help on the Miui forum and getting little or no help i figure i'll ask here

What happened:

• Flashed a bad rom with Miflash in Qualcomm EDL 9008 mode.
  • View bad flash log here (remove "DOT") ---> pastebin DOT com/raw/jeU6eXsf

Phone state now:

Phone tries to boot, displayed Mi splash image once, then mi boot image briefly, then turns off.
  • Recovery is corrupt, does not boot.
  • Fastboot boots, but it is locked (thanks xiaomi) and of course miunlock does not work
  • If connected to the PC while "off" it shows up as "qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostics 900e" in device manager, drivers were installed from miflash folder, so they are correct.

I have tried various button combinations to make it boot back into Qualcomm EDL 9008 mode, but none work.
Does anybody know what i can do to recover this phone?

Regards.

Jan 3, 2015
Yes, so that one on video.. if you press power + vol up , for some time you can do all as the video..
And if you press power + volume down you can enter is fastboot.
If you press 3 button you can power off the phone

Jul 4, 2015
So after asking for help on the Miui forum and getting little or no help i figure i'll ask here

What happened:

Phone state now:

Phone tries to boot, displayed Mi splash image once, then mi boot image briefly, then turns off.
  • Fastboot boots, but it is locked (thanks xiaomi) and of course miunlock does not work
  • If connected to the PC while "off" it shows up as "qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostics 900e" in device manager, drivers were installed from miflash folder, so they are correct.

I have tried various button combinations to make it boot back into Qualcomm EDL 9008 mode, but none work.

Regards.
i'm exactly on the same situation, it will really help to know if you fixed it.

Jan 3, 2015
Read carefuly and do it again. It works in almost users wen read carefuly and do all step ok.
Good luck or you need to use the 2 pin method

May 28, 2016

What happened:

Phone state now:

Regards.
This is the easy method . It works -

Aug 22, 2016
I have same situation too, how to fixed it. Entering fastboot and run edl.cmd to enter edl mode. Flashed global stable rom still no luck, in my case i updated 6.8.18 developer rom via updater, and now stuck in twice flash mi logo when power up.

Nb : My kenzo has ubl(unofficial),rooted,twrp but after update they are gone

edited : solved with flash china stable rom

Last edited: