Redmi Note 4 Install Twrp

roem21

Members
Jan 5, 2011
I use Redmi note 4.

I installed TWRP.

but, it should not have to enter the TWRP Touch after reboot.

I use Redmi note4 + 64GB + Black version.

help me..

So what is your problem precisely?
Can you start TWRP? Hold "Volume up" while powering the Note 4 on. It should boot into TWRP.
You can start TWRP but the touchscreen shows no reaction? That's bad luck. You might be unlucky and TWRP does not support your digitzer. Check this thread for information: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/stucked-on-twrp-screen-please-help.34118/
You can use an USB-OTG cable to connect a mouse and operate TWRP with it.

So what is your problem precisely?
Can you start TWRP? Hold "Volume up" while powering the Note 4 on. It should boot into TWRP.
You can start TWRP but the touchscreen shows no reaction? That's bad luck. You might be unlucky and TWRP does not support your digitzer. Check this thread for information: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/stucked-on-twrp-screen-please-help.34118/
You can use an USB-OTG cable to connect a mouse and operate TWRP with it.

hmm..

ok. thx

"TWRP_nikel.zip" I will be because the installation did not touch the LCD can try the TWRP features.

To try to connect USB OTG mouse.

Thank you reply.

I have falshed TWRP recovery using Flashify after granding root permission from MI stock root access, but unfortunately my device is the one which doesn't support the touch of the current TWRP available version, then I restored the stock recovery which was backed up by the flashify. But when reboot into recovery it is not coming, only symbol of a phone and data cable connection are shown in the black background. Any solution to have my stock recovery back?? my version is : China Developer Rom MIUI 8.6.11.3 Beta

I have 2 questians,
1) Will I be able to update through future OTA updates? or through choosing update package from updater?
2) Can I have the image file of current stock recovery of the Redmi Note-4?

hey guys! I dont know if I am right here but i would like to tell you a little problem. Here, some specs first:

Redmi Note 4 MTK 32/3gb, rooted, with twrp cofface 3.0.2.0. and Xiaomi.eu 7.3.9

I got a problem with the twrp. In twrp the internal storage is listed with 0mb. So I am only able to flash from ext.card and I am not able to use the backup option for example... Maybe you can help me... I tried a reflash of twrp and rom but problem is still there:( Greets from Berlin