Redmi Note 4 Mtk Does Not Install Rom Xiaomi.eu By Twrp

Rebordosa

Members
Jul 11, 2017
Hi friends.
I have a Mi5, I´ve updated to the rom xiaomi.eu without any problem. My wife have a Redmi Note 4, with a shop rom, and I want to install a rom xiaomi.eu.
Let´s go to the problem it self. Made the download, and instaled the necessary files and programs for the model.Has a unloked bootloader. Turn it in fastboot, twrp, do the wipes, when I go to install the rom, the phone begins to install, then reboots, without my intervention, in the shop rom!! Brings the Miui global 8.0 stable 8.0.5.0.0 (MBFCNDG). Anyone as the same problem? Can anyone help me, because I can not update, not even for a official rom , and I tried by updater, and by twrp, and the result is the same. Can anyone, tell me what I am doing wrong?

Regards

Try in TWRP delete/format all (make backup before) and then install eu rom.

Odoslané z Redmi Note 3 pomocou Tapatalku

Try in TWRP delete/format all (make backup before) and then install eu rom.

Hi friend.

I will try it.
Thank you. I will give feedback.

But with delete/format all do you mean do a factory reset?

Regards

Yeah, it's kind a factory reset. But you must it done in twrp, not from phone settings. And backup your data, for sure copy them to pc, or into sd card.

Hi friends.
I have a Mi5, I´ve updated to the rom xiaomi.eu without any problem. My wife have a Redmi Note 4, with a shop rom, and I want to install a rom xiaomi.eu.
Let´s go to the problem it self. Made the download, and instaled the necessary files and programs for the model.Has a unloked bootloader. Turn it in fastboot, twrp, do the wipes, when I go to install the rom, the phone begins to install, then reboots, without my intervention, in the shop rom!! Brings the Miui global 8.0 stable 8.0.5.0.0 (MBFCNDG). Anyone as the same problem? Can anyone help me, because I can not update, not even for a official rom , and I tried by updater, and by twrp, and the result is the same. Can anyone, tell me what I am doing wrong?

Regards
Hi
I have the same problem: wife, RN4 china 4G Helio, global ROM version, unlocked by Xiaomi, try to install nickel, reboot without intervention, and no changes ROM. Diferents wipes: /data, factory settings via TWRP without results

Only a difference: initially, twrp don't recognize /"data" partition and I have formated in ext3 fs

Only a change: now Google Play has 963 error and don't update.

Please, when you solve this issue explain how. (Me too)