Redmi Note 7 notifications

songunio

Members
Jul 5, 2019
I bought Remi Note 7. Notifications disappear after some time. What can I do? Help ;c

beosman

Members
Jul 12, 2019
Hello,

I can confirm this error. Notification icons disappear after some seconds from the status bar while device is unlocked. But when the device is locked is even worse: if a notification is received it's shown in the lock screen, but if you unlock and lock the device again, all lock screen notifications have disappeared.

My configuration is: show ALL notifications in lock screen (I've checked all applications' notifications settings) without contents and the device security is PIN and fingerprint.

Regards.

Chriska

Members
Jun 6, 2019
Hello,

I can confirm this error. Notification icons disappear after some seconds from the status bar while device is unlocked. But when the device is locked is even worse: if a notification is received it's shown in the lock screen, but if you unlock and lock the device again, all lock screen notifications have disappeared.

My configuration is: show ALL notifications in lock screen (I've checked all applications' notifications settings) without contents and the device security is PIN and fingerprint.

Regards.
Do you realise that this is a thread for redmi 7,right?

beosman

Members
Jul 12, 2019
Do you realise that this is a thread for redmi 7,right?
According to the thread title, this is for Redmi Note 7, not Redmi 7. And as I stated, this issue is happening in my Redmi Note 7 with MIUI 10.3.6 Global Stable.