Redmi Note 7 notifications

songunio

Members
Jul 5, 2019
I bought Remi Note 7. Notifications disappear after some time. What can I do? Help ;c

Hello,

I can confirm this error. Notification icons disappear after some seconds from the status bar while device is unlocked. But when the device is locked is even worse: if a notification is received it's shown in the lock screen, but if you unlock and lock the device again, all lock screen notifications have disappeared.

My configuration is: show ALL notifications in lock screen (I've checked all applications' notifications settings) without contents and the device security is PIN and fingerprint.

Regards.

Hello,

I can confirm this error. Notification icons disappear after some seconds from the status bar while device is unlocked. But when the device is locked is even worse: if a notification is received it's shown in the lock screen, but if you unlock and lock the device again, all lock screen notifications have disappeared.

My configuration is: show ALL notifications in lock screen (I've checked all applications' notifications settings) without contents and the device security is PIN and fingerprint.

Regards.
Do you realise that this is a thread for redmi 7,right?

Do you realise that this is a thread for redmi 7,right?

According to the thread title, this is for Redmi Note 7, not Redmi 7. And as I stated, this issue is happening in my Redmi Note 7 with MIUI 10.3.6 Global Stable.

Don't worry, it's normal in every Xiaomi phone with notch, they don't fix it until now.
As far as I seen, there is an app that fix this problem for every xiaomi mobile with notch.

Here is a picture.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-30-09-26-47-008_com.android.vending.png
    Screenshot_2019-08-30-09-26-47-008_com.android.vending.png
    267.6 KB · Views: 1,025
It is not a fault, it is part of the 'style' in miui with notch just showing the icons for a few seconds to give way to the clock, in my case that does not really bother me and I do not find problem but for those who do, there is An app called 'Notch Notifications for MIUI' available in the gplay with which most compensates for that detail

According to the thread title, this is for Redmi Note 7, not Redmi 7. And as I stated, this issue is happening in my Redmi Note 7 with MIUI 10.3.6 Global Stable.
This is a Redmi 7/7a subcategory, can you understand that or i have to paint it?