Redmi Note 7 - permanently display notification icons on lock screen

gerry61

Members
Apr 8, 2019
Hello,
Since I do not carry my mobile permanently with me, I had with my Ulephone Power 3 the possibility to me with receipt of a message (WhatsApp, telephone call etc.) on the lock screen an icon to indicate. So I could always take a look at it in passing and knew when I had to pick up the phone.

I did not find this function on the Redmi Note 7.
You can set in the menu, the notifications on the lock screen are displayed, but this is only briefly the case and then they are hidden again.
As the Note 7 notification LED is barely visible, it would be nicer to have the lock screen notification permanently visible.
Can someone help me there?

Hello,
Since I do not carry my mobile permanently with me, I had with my Ulephone Power 3 the possibility to me with receipt of a message (WhatsApp, telephone call etc.) on the lock screen an icon to indicate. So I could always take a look at it in passing and knew when I had to pick up the phone.

I did not find this function on the Redmi Note 7.
You can set in the menu, the notifications on the lock screen are displayed, but this is only briefly the case and then they are hidden again.
As the Note 7 notification LED is barely visible, it would be nicer to have the lock screen notification permanently visible.
Can someone help me there?
Try setting - lock screen & password - advance setting - on lock screen - show all noti and their content.

Reactions: gerry61
I don't know if this is still an issue but I fixed it on my new Xiaomi Redmi Note 7.
I first I went to each app's notification settings and I chose "show on lock screen". This took me a while since I need to check every single box in order to have every possible noti open.
Then I went to installed apps > permissions (it's in the top right next to dual apps)> other permitions > slide left to "permitions" and choose show on lock screen.
After that, you just need to check every app you want to see on your lock screen

Hey! I tried everything from this thread and can see notifications on my lockscreen. But after unlocking it and the returning to the lockscreen, the notifications aren't shown anymore (but they are still in the notification bar?).

Anyone an idea what to do?

Thank you!

Hey! I tried everything from this thread and can see notifications on my lockscreen. But after unlocking it and the returning to the lockscreen, the notifications aren't shown anymore (but they are still in the notification bar?).

Anyone an idea what to do?

Thank you!

Same behavior in my phone. I've read in a Reddit thread that that's a feature, not a bug. But it doesn't happen in other phones without notch (Mi 9T, for example).

I've read in a Reddit thread that that's a feature, not a bug.

LOL

Rn7, with previous versions didn't have this bug. If you read deep through the post related to the last ROM version you'll find a workaround

Only solution is to use notch notification app from playstore.And with that apk you wont see notifications on lock screen you will see notifications in status bar

Hello, i've just purchased the Redmi Note 7 Pro, with the last official Rom MIUI Global 10.3.13 and unfortunately i've the same problem with the notifications bar.

i've installed the notch notification app but don't work properly... probably i'm not the good configuration of this app.
Could you explain the good configuration please ? or a link to the good configuration ?
Kind regards

SK