Redmi note 7 version 12.5.7 is already functional?

christian03

Members
Feb 27, 2021
Hello, good could you confirm if the 12.5.7 version of the redmi note 7 is already functional, yesterday I installed it and it did not start me and it sent me to fasboot mode and I had to flash 12.5.3 again

Last edited:
Ah well I do not want to flash it because yesterday when flashing it, in the part of the Miui logo, it sent me directly to the fassboot mode

Last edited:
I haven't tested it yet, it came out 15 hours ago. please send feedback in this post whoever flashed version 12.5.7.

Thanks!

I come to inform you that on my redmi note 7 4gb RAM after 15 hours of using the stable version 15.5.7, my system went into bootloop out of nowhere.
ROM installation was performed cleanly, full wipe.

It was necessary to access OrangeFox recovery mode and turn off the device through the power panel there. and then started normally.

Reactions: davidmeyis
Me pide una contraseña de bloqueo para descifrar y no reconoce mi contraseña, ¿ya le ha pasado a alguien?

Hi, I have updated to this version. Redmi note 7, 64gb, 6gb ram. All good, except for the touch screen, in some areas is not that good. I have to press the letter a several times, over the edges all around. I did a factory rebooted clean wipe installation bus still, also did the test of the screen with *#*#6484#*#* and sometimes it passed sometimes failed. Please if somebody else have this error lease let me know.

Hi, I have updated to this version. Redmi note 7, 64gb, 6gb ram. All good, except for the touch screen, in some areas is not that good. I have to press the letter a several times, over the edges all around. I did a factory rebooted clean wipe installation bus still, also did the test of the screen with *#*#6484#*#* and sometimes it passed sometimes failed. Please if somebody else have this error lease let me know.
Hi,

I've updated to 12.5.4 a week ago or some more and happened that too, as well as lagging an others, even more, today got somehow stuck at MIUI boot logo and restart to recovery, (still trying to fix it), so those 5.4 and 5.7 seems to have some problems.

I'll try to go back to 12.5.1 where the rom ran so good.

Hi,

I've updated to 12.5.4 a week ago or some more and happened that too, as well as lagging an others, even more, today got somehow stuck at MIUI boot logo and restart to recovery, (still trying to fix it), so those 5.4 and 5.7 seems to have some problems.

I'll try to go back to 12.5.1 where the rom ran so good.
Hi, going back it helped? I'm considering, the touch screen is getting a bit annoying. Please let me know if it worked

Hi, going back it helped? I'm considering, the touch screen is getting a bit annoying. Please let me know if it worked
I went back and Everything is fine again.

Backup all Apps and settings before, you will probably need to format Data.

RedMi Note 7 Pro | Tapatalk

Reactions: akasha_18
I went back and Everything is fine again.

Backup all Apps and settings before, you will probably need to format Data.

RedMi Note 7 Pro | Tapatalk
Hi, also went back to 12.5.3, the screen is smooth again, so lets hope if maybe can fix that bug.