Redmi Note 8 - (M1908C3JG) Looking for a ROM where I can use a call recorder.

May 30, 2021
Hi everybody, I'm newbie here and really I don't know how understand the names for the ROMs.

After reading, I've understood, V12.0.4.0.QCOEUXM, "EU"means to accord with the laws in Europe. Indeed, I have this ROM, and I thought, I could use Google Dialer o any Call Recorder, but they didn't work.

So, please, my question, what I should use to be available to use "call records" apps?

Thank you.

it will be hard you can't even write what kind of phone you have. You have Redmi Note 8 not Redmi 8

you need to install Global rom for Indonesia to record a call or xiaomi.eu rom

Yes, it is hard. So, do you mean the ROM "V12.0.4.0.QCOEUXM " is not eu? Or you're meaning, from xiaomi.eu I don't gonna get any EU ROM? and that is what I need, no EU ROM? I just downloaded xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8_V12.0.3.0.QCOCNXM_v12-10, what I understand "CN" is applied to China.

So, I googled again, and I find docs about this:

China ROM, Firmware is for China region, there are only English, Chinese and No Google Services. Global ROM, Firmware is for Global region and almost can flash for China phone with unlocked bootloader. They have multilanguage and Google Services, china apps removed. All file download from MiFirm is Free.

Any alternative? I would like a functional phone terminal (who else?)

Greetings.

What's your "full" device name and model?

You title says "redmi 8"

But you are talking about "redmi note 8"

Both are very different devices

Yes, it is hard. So, do you mean the ROM "V12.0.4.0.QCOEUXM " is not eu? Or you're meaning, from xiaomi.eu I don't gonna get any EU ROM? and that is what I need, no EU ROM? I just downloaded xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8_V12.0.3.0.QCOCNXM_v12-10, what I understand "CN" is applied to China.

So, I googled again, and I find docs about this:

China ROM, Firmware is for China region, there are only English, Chinese and No Google Services. Global ROM, Firmware is for Global region and almost can flash for China phone with unlocked bootloader. They have multilanguage and Google Services, china apps removed. All file download from MiFirm is Free.

Any alternative? I would like a functional phone terminal (who else?)

Greetings.

xiaomi.eu = It is not an official rom from Xiaomi, it is a modified rom built on a Chinese basis[