New Redmi Note 8 Pro - Update 12.0.3.0 applications need to wait till the restart is complete - save my data before reset?

Joeker

Members
Dec 27, 2020
Hello everyone,

my Redmi Note 8 Pro doesn't work after the update 12.0.3.0
If I want to open an app it just says that I need to wait till the restart is complete (phone is on german: "Vor dem Ausführen von Apps warten, bis das Gerät vollständig neugestartet ist")
I waited for some hours and restarted it. I took out the sim-card. The setting-app works partly: I can not open the settings for apps but can still see information of my phone. But most of the settings don't work.
Connecting to a laptop doesn't work. It charges and after a few minutes the laptop says that the phone can be used now but I cannot open its data or interact in any other way.

A complete reset should help (read in other forums) but I have many not backuped pictures that I want to save. Is there any other way to solve the problem or is there any way to save my data (at least the pictures)?

I would be very thankful if somebody can help me :)
Greetings
Joe

And the next one, who doesn't read anything here.
THIS IS NOT XIAOMI, BUT A CUSTOM ROM FORUM.
Your device is not supported by this CUSTOM EU ROM because of MTK processor. So it's definitely not a bug of this ROM.
Please report your issue to official Xiaomi forum. Ty!

Reactions: geoorg