Redmi Note 8T call recording

nickithename

Members
Sep 20, 2020
Hey there. In the thread MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE it states:
Based on China Stable / Weekly builds (except POCOF1, HMNote6Pro, HMNote8T, HMNote9ProMax, HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S, HMNote9ProEU)

So does that mean this device (and the others listed) is not based on the China ROM and therefore call recording is not supported in xiaomi.eu ROM?
Does anybody use this device on xiaomi.eu ROM and can confirm if the MIUI dialer is available and thus call recording?

Thank you :)

Oh nice :)
Thanks for the reply. You are referring to the xiaomi.eu PCXEUXM ROM which simply has the MIUI Dialer, right?
Because the MIUI stock ROM is with the Google Dialer without inbuilt call recording. Just double checking ;)

@nickithename
I've included you some screenshots of the ROM version I am currently using (I know, need to update) and the installed dialer with call recording.
Dunno if this is the "official" Xiaomi dialer, but that's the one included with the Xiaomi.eu-ROM.
Maybe this helps you a bit.

Screenshot_2020-09-27-11-28-56-801_com.android.settings.jpgScreenshot_2020-09-27-11-29-25-510_com.android.contacts.jpgScreenshot_2020-09-27-11-29-34-249_com.android.phone.jpg

Hi!
Could you describe step by step how to install the ROM in which call recording already works ?! Thank you

Last edited:
Hi!
Could you describe step by step how to install the ROM in which call recording already works ?! Thank you
Ohh, Hungarian?

Hmmz, just grab the ROM from the MIUI11 thread on this forum:
All the steps are mentioned there (like unlocking bootloader, installing TWRP, flashing ROM).

There is an issue with call recording after upgrade to Android 11 MIUI by xiaomi.eu 12.0.2 MIUI 12 | V12.0.2.0.RCXMIXM | (stable). My voice is not recorded. The voice of the person on the other end is recorded only. My Redmi Note 8T model: M1908C3XG.