Redmi Note 9 pro hardbrick

Admir567

Members
Apr 23, 2023
My recovery orangefox fbev1. I downloaded eu rom 14.0.3. My phone is hard bricked. Authorities help me

Happened to me too with eu rom. I used wrong codename rom lol, had to sell the device for spare parts. Otherwise you need Xiaomi authorised account for unbrick or replace motherboard

My recovery orangefox fbev1. I downloaded eu rom 14.0.3. My phone is hard bricked. Authorities help me
Sorry for the question, but how did you do that? You can't even boot into recovery? Did it happen while recovery or while system install? (I was about to switch to Xiaomi.eu rom on my joyeuse, but this thread startled me. I thought I maybe can learn from this. I'll appriciate any answer.)

Sorry for the question, but how did you do that? You can't even boot into recovery? Did it happen while recovery or while system install? (I was about to switch to Xiaomi.eu rom on my joyeuse, but this thread startled me. I thought I maybe can learn from this. I'll appriciate any answer.)
When phone is hard bricked, you cant boot to recovery or fastboot. That was the issue of my joyeuse after flashing xiaomi eu rom

When phone is hard bricked, you cant boot to recovery or fastboot. That was the issue of my joyeuse after flashing xiaomi eu rom
I guess I'll just stick to the original rom then. I can't afford to hardbrick my phone.

I guess I'll just stick to the original rom then. I can't afford to hardbrick my phone.
I had Xiaomi eu rom on few devices, Mi 9T, Mi 10T Pro and 12T Pro, and on these it all booted fine. Guess that joyeuse is just cursed phone lol