Redmi Note WCDMA (ram 2 cpu octa 1.7) - facebook alway close problem

peejung

Members
Mar 2, 2012
I just bought my Redmi Note WCDMA (Enhanced Version) from my re-seller (come from China)
It work well but when I use google installer and install everything about google app to my phone.
I've big problem with facebook latest version app (9.0.xx.xx) always close.
I can't find topic about this problem then I try to downgrade facebook app to version 8.0.xx.xx it seem ok but there're some force close :'(

another problem is about gps
I try to use facebook check-in to get location but I can't.

and sorry for noob question, How to flash eu-rom from original rom.

any sugguestion?

Last edited:
I have the exact same issue! Got the enhanced version and using it in the UK

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

use fb v 7/6 for solved this problem now!
And I just know this issue happened with mtk octa-core too (Exam thl mobile)

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk now Free

Call Mark Zuckerberg to fix his app. There's nothing you can done with the phone or MIUI. The Facebook needs to work with 8 core systems. For now you need to use older versions.

Wysłane z MI3

I am using version 7 aswell, hopefully this will be resolved ASAP. Google Play acts very similarly BTW when I am trying to access the automatic update feature for a specific app.

Today I just solved google app related problems, latest facebook, maps, play store etc all working great on my rooted china v23 rom and used it in Singapore.
I used the stock google installer, installed all the google applications and moved Google services framework, google account manager, Google play services, google contacts sync and Google calendar sync into system by using titanium backup and reboot , after that play store, maps, facebook etc all works for me. as shown:
uploadfromtaptalk1403495788382.jpg

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

Reactions: tamil18
Today I just solved google app related problems, latest facebook, maps, play store etc all working great on my rooted china v23 rom and used it in Singapore.
I used the stock google installer, installed all the google applications and moved Google services framework, google account manager, Google play services, google contacts sync and Google calendar sync into system by using titanium backup and reboot , after that play store, maps, facebook etc all works for me. as shown: View attachment 8059

Thank for your info.
Anyway latest fb v11
Already work with our mtk 8 Core cpu
thx Fb :)

Reactions: tamil18
No wonder I never faced this issue. I'm on the facebook beta team and my current facebook version is 12.x.x.x

I had the same problem initially then I uninstalled and install FB ver5 and it works fine. From there I upgrade to ver 11 from playstore and have no problems whatsoever. Hope this helps.

I'm using stock MIUI Ver 5 which comes with the phone. No root no changes. :D

Okay this problem happened in rom version 17 .... But it fixed in rom version 23 .... Dont forget to go facebook app info in setting and delete app data